SportsWrath

Welcome to the #7 overall draft pick 2015

gmenroc

Why don't you like him at guard? He really looks more like a guard to me, and lord knows he's been terrible at tackle this season, Schwartz was an immediate upgrade on Sunday.

I wonder what free agent receivers will be available next off season. The offense could really use an effective, tall receiver to compliment Beckham.

I don't think he has the power for guard and think the struggles at tackle this year are due to being next to Jerry. I don't want to fill a hole by opening another hole

I don't think he has the power for guard and think the struggles at tackle this year are due to being next to Jerry. I don't want to fill a hole by opening another hole

You might be able to get away with blaming Pughs struggles in the run game on Jerry but in pass blocking you can't. He's getting beat on the edge by subpar pass rushers.. Next year will be his third offseason in an NFL strength program, he'll be fine with the switch to guard especially in this offense.

You might be able to get away with blaming Pughs struggles in the run game on Jerry but in pass blocking you can't. He's getting beat on the edge by subpar pass rushers.. Next year will be his third offseason in an NFL strength program, he'll be fine with the switch to guard especially in this offense.

Yeah, but its Jerry Palmieri's program so there's a 50/50 shot he ends up on IR.

Knowing the giants' luck, they will win out against other teams that suck and the eagles who may have nothing to play for. Upper management will get fooled again into thinking this team is close like they did last year.

We've been saying the same thing. They are going to play their hearts out now and it'll buy Coughlin another year or five. Welcome to the board

• 3 weeks later...

We are going to win out and then there's going to be a "no problems here" type of mentality in the offseason

That's ridiculous. If that happens, the problem will be rightly identified as being the roster, and to a lesser extent, Fewell....but not Coach Coughlin.

We are going to win out and then there's going to be a "no problems here" type of mentality in the offseason

If this happens, it's not a problem with the coaching, it's a problem with the owners.

But since we don't have Dan Snyder as the owner, I know this wont happen.

Do people honestly think no change is coming this off season just because of some wins? This is almost getting as bad as the GMB.

That's ridiculous. If that happens, the problem will be rightly identified as being the roster, and to a lesser extent, Fewell....but not Coach Coughlin.

This is exactly what I'm saying. You can't just change a coordinator and then OK, now everything's cool. Problems with this team lie deeper than that