SportsWrath

Time To Finally Cut Emmons

nosebleedjints

A little late to cut linebackers, don't you think? Or do you want a repeat of last year?

In most cases yes. But not ours, we have good depth there. Let Emmons finnish the year as a back up, if he's even able to play. And they either need to to blitzs LA or sit him . Cause hes not a good cover LBer and thats what we use him for most of the time. So far anyway.

I agree. But this is a guy who has done alot in this league. Take him out yes, but with respect.

done alot? You're acting like he was feeding the needy. He did a lot for Philly.. we got him used and abused. Cut our losses.. now.

I agree, let him go after the season. this seems like it is a nagging injury.

Let's cut our losses now. What's the point of him being on the roster.. he isn't playing anyway? And what the fuck is up with these pectorial injuries? Athletes are supposed to be conditioned enough not to suffer these types of injuries. Fuck when I kept spraining my left ankle, I started wearing ankle guard and I haven't sprained it since.

With the lack of dept at the LB position, I think EA had no choice but to keep Emmons.

Oh, welcome back. :TU:

What's the point of keeping somone who can't play? Besides we do have enough people on the roster. Hell any one legged RFA will do better than this guy.

What's the point of keeping somone who can't play? Besides we do have enough people on the roster. Hell any one legged RFA will do better than this guy.

Good point...But I think (Just an opinion) EA was heading into the season expecting emmons to lose his starting job in training camp. But no one panned out.

I like Wilkinson, he is a great prospect, he should fill in to get him developed as quickly as possible.

Right now Dave Brown can do better a LB than Emmons. I hope to see Wilkinson and I hope we're pleasantly surprised.

This guy has done nothing but get injured, again this season, enough already, get em out!

did you know he is Barret Green's step-brother??

j/k j/k :P