SportsWrath

Kansas City Chiefs at New York Giants 8:00pm on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

Anything happen thats worth mentioning? Living in the Philly market sucks.

Eli looks good, Jacobs looks good. Really the whole team looks really good. Yeah it's the preseason, but things are looking really good right now. plax came up lame once but was out there the next play, Luke was stretching his back on the sideline. I think there was one morem guy with a strain but can't think of who it was, maybe O'Hara.

We all remember what happened last time we faced them :LMAO:

GO TIKI!!!

:LMAO: One of my closest friends is a KC fan. I remember my friends mocking him about his team forgetting how to play defense.

Great game so far. I'm just waiting to see the Hefty Lefty in the game now.

I notice you didn't make a single post when we were marching down the field on O, and stuffing them on D.

I had a feeling someone was going to point that out...I was watching the first half with my dad away from my computer...

I absolutely loved the first defensive series!

I REALLY loved Eli's completion rate...I think he was 11-14...nice!

I had a feeling someone was going to point that out...I was watching the first half with my dad away from my computer...

I absolutely loved the first defensive series!

I REALLY loved Eli's completion rate...I think he was 11-14...nice!

it was!! his passer rateing was 114.0 which is great!!!

The team look real sharp. Anyone notice Shockey taking away the entire middle on that TD toss to Toomer?

But lets not get over hyped. KC has never been able to even spell defense since the beginning of time.

I'm more stoked about limiting their offense to a big fat 0 than anything we did on offense.

I most enjoyed Eli's decision making last night. Especially on the play in the redzone when he had Amani and Plax covered in the endzone, but he didn't try to force it in there like he did last year, he directed Shank to a spot and hit him for a completion to the 1 yard line. Well executed broken play.