SportsWrath

Hey guys there's a game right now

BlueInCanada

Well, that was the rare game where I was actually jumping up and down and making all kinds of noise with excitement. Unfortunately, the result was the same as usual this year. Oh well, on to the post season and the hype that brings for next year. GO GIANTS!

6 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

Shit, I thought this was the end. LOL. There's still one more week of misery. 

On one hand I hope we beat them at full strength and ruin their moral going into the playoffs.

On the other hand they may rest their starters and we end up fucking up our draft position.

Then again maybe we just go full 2023 season and lose to their backups to end the year lol and secure a top 5 pick. 

Robinson is only 22. I hope he breaks out next year. Hyatt had a good game. I think he made a nice catch on a penalty. Needs a proper QB. I would like to see the Giants draft a WR in the first round. Get the QB next year if Jones fails again. 

Watching Tyrod miss that pass...thats when I knew we are playing for the draft pick....where we at?

BTW the dude that returned the punt....did you see Simmons just jogging next to him??? Isiah Simmons is a good pick up

That pass from Tyrod was straight from the WWE... it was purposely to me cast asunder.  It is not as if we are roaring into the playoff.  I remember Flipper Anderson catching the TD pass against the 1989 Giants in playoffs and he ran all the way into the locker room.  The next year if I remember correctly we ran to the 1990 SB, sometimes we have to lose to win. ;)