SportsWrath

The who gives a fuck gamethread.

BlueInCanada

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Why does this offense look better with Tyrod than Jones?

Ahem... I guess with a look down the field first and run second or third guy is the way... instead of a run first, second and then throw a five yard out when you need fifteen yards guy... What a difference.

2 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Trying to get that easy pussy bro... cheap ass at that.  Enjoy mang. :cheers:

LOL. It’s so funny here. I got a polish cougar trying to pray on me last night. All the foreign dudes weren’t liking that. 

anyways. I rather pay and leave no strings attached than catch a case.  

anyways.  Giants looking good. 

13 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

The offensive line has actually been decent today is the biggest difference I’ve noticed.

Yeah definitely.  A few slips here and there but it’s nice to see them at least look average 

12 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Not really lol 

In the run game maybe.

Tyrod is just getting the ball out when the clock is up.

Yeah maybe decent isn’t the right word, lol. Better though. Pugh has been an improvement from Ezudu and Peart, and Phillips has played above Neal’s standard as well. 

1 minute ago, TrashTalker92 said:

LOL. It’s so funny here. I got a polish cougar trying to pray on me last night. All the foreign dudes weren’t liking that. 

anyways. I rather pay and leave no strings attached than catch a case.  

anyways.  Giants looking good. 

For real bro.  Health first.  Pussy everywhere.  My Ex Wife's cousin married a rich Polish chick and is living in Poland right now on their farmstead, near Ukraine.  He is living his second life right now.  Fuck (not literally) that Polish Cougar... not worth it.  You are overseas and need that Vietnamese, Thai and/or Korean poontang.  Always wear a rubber and if it looks skanky/sketchy keep walking was my motto.  Too much healthy/clean stuff out there to get bogged down.  Also you have the right attitude... just stick and move and DO NOT fall in love.  You have all the right attitude bro.  Too bad me and Shred are out of commission right now, at least me.  I would try to stay 3-6 months... their might be a little TBCvP on the way if I were to stay too long their bro.  :laugh:

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I don't give a fuck if or when Jones is healthy.

Keep Tyrod rolling till he fucks up. 

With that neck injury... he should just laze out.  He will never be all world IMHO... he should just collect his cash and go to the booth and announce in the next five years.

9 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

For real bro.  Health first.  Pussy everywhere.  My Ex Wife's cousin married a rich Polish chick and is living in Poland right now on their farmstead, near Ukraine.  He is living his second life right now.  Fuck (not literally) that Polish Cougar... not worth it.  You are overseas and need that Vietnamese, Thai and/or Korean poontang.  Always wear a rubber and if it looks skanky/sketchy keep walking was my motto.  Too much healthy/clean stuff out there to get bogged down.  Also you have the right attitude... just stick and move and DO NOT fall in love.  You have all the right attitude bro.  Too bad me and Shred are out of commission right now, at least me.  I would try to stay 3-6 months... their might be a little TBCvP on the way if I were to stay too long their bro.  :laugh:

LOL. That’s the only reason I pay them gals, so they leave in the morning!  

come on man. Raise in Brooklyn.  Ain’t no fool to the game.  I’m staying here for 3 months.  

as for kids. Shit. I might’ve had a few down in Brazil . Was young and dumb but never gave real name and contact.  LOL

Just now, TrashTalker92 said:

come on man. Raise in Brooklyn.  Ain’t no fool to the game.  I’m staying here for 3 months.  

as for kids. Shit. I might’ve had a freak down in Brazil a few. Years back…….

For sure mang... you Brooklyn... BK mofo's be crazy...

as for kids. Shit. I might’ve had a freak down in Brazil a few. Years back…….

Brazil is good place to have a by blow... yeah just posting for the young ones as they like to fall in love... or she doesn't look nice enough.  Some of these chicks are pure masturbation and nothing more.  Use em and then lose em... ;)

Just now, TrashTalker92 said:

How many times has Jone had Barkley and a decent OLine this year?!?  Come on guys!   

You are so charitable mang... neither is all world.  You just have to look downfield some... plus DJ has not gone downfield enough.

How many times has Jone had Barkley and a decent OLine this year?!?  Come on guys!   

I didn’t think that Waller catch could be possible this year.  What a difference their play is making today