SportsWrath

The who gives a fuck gamethread.

BlueInCanada

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

What drives me nuts is, this D would be pretty legit if we had Thibs playing like he did his rookie season. 

I think he's been looking much better these past 3 weeks or so.  Before it was like he wasn't even trying.  Now he's leading the team in sacks (two half-sacks today). 

4 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

The good news is, there’s about a cunt hair difference is ability between the starter and back up. The bad news is, the starter is Daniel Jones. 

This is not Simms and Hostetler for sure.  Let us ride the Tyrod Train until DJ proves us otherwise.  Neither is the answer.

4 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Thibs is just not great.

That was a gift pick six if there ever was one.  A tweener who is too light to play defensive end and terrible hand skills that he can't play outside linebacker.  Definitely not a Carl Banks, Antonio Pierce, Chase Blackburn... much less an LT.

That Howell kid stinks lol

Right off the top of my head I cant remember the Team of Footballers from Washington had a real consistently good QB.

Brunell?

I guess Kirk Cousins but they ran him out of town.

So from my memory, theyve had Brunell, Campbell, McNabb, RG3, Cousins, Smith, Wentz, The Heiny Man, now Howell?

During the same time we had Collins, Warner, Eli and Jones lol

29 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Hyatt probably wasn’t the no1 option on those plays.  But Jones just stares at the first option, Taylor knows how to go through his progressions. 

That's what it looks like or he atleast throws to the WR to make a play.

Jones just goes full scramble mode after he stares down a covered WR/

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Right off the top of my head I cant remember the Team of Footballers from Washington had a real consistently good QB.

Brunell?

So from my memory, theyve had Brunell, Campbell, McNabb, RG3, Cousins, Smith, Wentz, The Heiny Man, now Howell?

I think Howell will be a good qb. The Giants did a good job today. He still had over 250 passing yards. The first half was rough for him. 

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Brunell?

During the same time we had Collins, Warner, Eli and Jones lol

Collins and Warner were good QB's, Eli was elite... and DJ... well... how about old school Scott Brunner from the 1981 era.

Jordan Raanan @JordanRaanan

Nobody wants to say it but the key to the Giants offensive line settling a bit ... Mark Glowinski!

The veteran was benched after an awful Week 1. Since being forced back into the lineup b/c of injuries, he has a 97.0% pass block win rate over the last three games. That's ninth of 67 qualifying guards (Marcus McKethan is 67th). 

Credit to Glowinski for turning it around. #Giants

@ MIA  /  @ BUF

•Ezeudu 25.4  /  Pugh 54.3
•Glowinski 53.2  /  74.4
•Bredeson 31.8  /  45.1
•Mayfield+McKethan 0.0  /  McKethan 55.8
•Neal 29.0  /  51.9

Nice to see the pass protection improve again!