SportsWrath

Giants Fans in Week 2

BronxRik

I actually have one major issue from Week 1 - on that first drive when Jones got hit late by the Cowbitch and it was a foul etc - NOT ONE  - NOT ONE GIANTS player got in the face of the Cowboys! Not one!! What the fuck was that??? You were driving down and not even losing! Someone should have atleast shoved or gotten into the face of a Dallas player - where was that fire? Where was that emotion? Instead one guy (I think Schmitz) just goes, picks up Jones who had just been laid out illegally and they come back. I wanted more fire from this team on that play - let alone against a division rival. That got me a little disappointed

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I actually have one major issue from Week 1 - on that first drive when Jones got hit late by the Cowbitch and it was a foul etc - NOT ONE  - NOT ONE GIANTS player got in the face of the Cowboys! Not one!! What the fuck was that??? You were driving down and not even losing! Someone should have atleast shoved or gotten into the face of a Dallas player - where was that fire? Where was that emotion? Instead one guy (I think Schmitz) just goes, picks up Jones who had just been laid out illegally and they come back. I wanted more fire from this team on that play - let alone against a division rival. That got me a little disappointed

Not a bad observation.  

Every single player top to bottom was made a flat out bitch in week 1.  Cowboys did what they wanted and every single player just took it...repeatedly.  The fact the Cowboys were resting players in the 2nd quarter to stay fresh cause from minute 2 of the game, they just knew it was over.

After days of thinking about it...I can't remember watching a game where one side was as dominant as this one.  Sure, there have been bigger score differentials, but just the whole lack of fight, lack of fire, defeatist attitude that every player exhibited was the most shocking.

Maybe, and I by no means say this is true, but maybe the O line was just a little miffed at the whole off season drama with Jones and Barkley. Maybe they feel that without the O line, Jones and Barkley aren't worth what they claim to be worth and this is just a way of saying fuck you. Because you have to believe if that line was that bad, the coaching staff never would have started them. 

3 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Maybe, and I by no means say this is true, but maybe the O line was just a little miffed at the whole off season drama with Jones and Barkley. Maybe they feel that without the O line, Jones and Barkley aren't worth what they claim to be worth and this is just a way of saying fuck you. Because you have to believe if that line was that bad, the coaching staff never would have started them. 

Unless the line behind them is worse...because it is.

And if that is the case, every one of tuem ought to be thrown off the team..cap be damned

4 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I’d say the odds of that are none to none. 

I don't know what I am going to do this week. Giants are not going to be on local. $156 a month for 4 months is a lot for Sunday Ticket. I don't want to pay that. I like to record the game because I might not be home until 6pm and I catch up pretty quick by skipping commercials. No one wants to see Green Bay/Atlanta game. 

15 minutes ago, jranieli said:

I don't know what I am going to do this week. Giants are not going to be on local. $156 a month for 4 months is a lot for Sunday Ticket. I don't want to pay that. I like to record the game because I might not be home until 6pm and I catch up pretty quick by skipping commercials. No one wants to see Green Bay/Atlanta game. 

Use the VPN and watch Fox local in NY. I have mine set for Newark and watched the Giants/Jets preseason game. I haven't tried it on a real game yet though. 

I'm gonna try it this week.

https://506sports.com/#:~:text=Dedes%2C Adam Archuleta-,FOX SINGLE,-█ Alaska █

7 hours ago, BronxRik said:

This is the worst take I've heard in a long time.

8 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Lol what? 

13 hours ago, BronxRik said:

They also need to get paid right? And the only way they can do that is if they play well. This isnt 'The Longest Yard' :) I doubt thats the case

6 hours ago, jranieli said:

You guys dont visit NFLBite.com and watch the Reddit streams?? Hell i catch every game sitting here in India on those streams - excellent quality....otherwise I watch Redzone to catch on action all around the league for fantasy reasons

14 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Maybe, and I by no means say this is true, but maybe Daboll and the coaching staff intentionally made the Giants look absolutely pathetic including the coaching being an absolute disaster, had an excellent 1st drive to prove a point and then immediately went away from the run game, told special teams to be "special", instructed to have an INT returned for a TD and told the DL not to have any pressure - only so that the rest of the league can continue to underestimate us and let us fly under the radar for some more time :) Because they knew this was not a game they were gonna win in Week 1.

On 9/14/2023 at 7:47 AM, Sephiroth said:

That tequila is undrinkable swill.  El Jimador is literally half the price and is a way better liquor. 

I happen to agree... would only drink Tequila in sweet mixed drinks... other than that no. ;) A nice Sunrise or Lime Mojitarita.. those are nice.  Straight up Tequila or on the rocks... no.  Battery acid comes to mind. :laugh:

On 9/14/2023 at 9:03 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

I agree... there should have been a bench clearing spit/blood match with some ejections happening there...