SportsWrath

Is everyone on this board OK?

Sephiroth

We cut ham-and-egger Rodarius Williams and nobody was upset?  Don't you guys remember three years ago when he had that "great camp?" 

I just hope he doesn't end up going to some other team and lighting it up like Marvin Austin and Markus Kuhn.  

From what I understand, he started smelling himself and ended up in the doghouse, so this isn't surprising. It is kinda strange that he and his brother were basically cut at the same time tho. Wonder what's going on there. 

Hawkins has done well in camp and had good showings in preseason.  I don't recall ever having confidence in Williams.  Look, you get overdrafted with Flott, Banks, and Hawkins in 2 drafts.  And, for what it is worth, Wink has earned the trust of the organization and fanbase.  If Williams was worth keeping, he'd be kept.  Previous regimes never earned that respect.

13 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

We cut ham-and-egger Rodarius Williams and nobody was upset?  Don't you guys remember three years ago when he had that "great camp?" 

I just hope he doesn't end up going to some other team and lighting it up like Marvin Austin and Markus Kuhn.  

I didn't even notice he was cut. I'm too high on Hawk III. 

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Hawkins has done well in camp and had good showings in preseason.  I don't recall ever having confidence in Williams.  Look, you get overdrafted with Flott, Banks, and Hawkins in 2 drafts.  And, for what it is worth, Wink has earned the trust of the organization and fanbase.  If Williams was worth keeping, he'd be kept.  Previous regimes never earned that respect.

I remember everyone going ape shit over Rodarius Williams and I couldn't figure out why. In the two games he played in he gave up something like 170 yards and a score, had a 37 pff rating, and opposing QBs had a 107 rating when targeting him. Looked horrible each preseason too.

It's great that the coaches spoke highly of him, but there's a reason why those coaches aren't here anymore.

13 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Where are all these people going apeshit?

I did a forum search for rodarius and you have the big majority of the post results lol. 

Yeah I don't ever remember him being brought up much but I could be wrong.

I thought it was Robinson people were hopeful about. 

45 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah I don't ever remember him being brought up much but I could be wrong.

I thought it was Robinson people were hopeful about. 

Still waiting for that one to pan out... 😒😒😒

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

even him, did people go ape shit or just were people happy to see a draft pick playing well and looking good?

I think this one had more to do with the fact that we jumped Philly to get to him so people were hoping extra hard he succeeded. 

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I think this one had more to do with the fact that we jumped Philly to get to him so people were hoping extra hard he succeeded. 

also a 3rd round pick has more expectations,  and Robinson has played well when he did play.  

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Man there's time those Reddit posts devolve into a cesspool that reminds me of the GMB days. 

But then everything gets deleted lol 

It can be hilarious.  There are times when I think I have by accident signed onto an Egal or Broke Back forum.  It is so funny to see that Scott Bruenner was the best Giants QB ever. :laugh:

21 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I remember everyone going ape shit over Rodarius Williams and I couldn't figure out why. In the two games he played in he gave up something like 170 yards and a score, had a 37 pff rating, and opposing QBs had a 107 rating when targeting him. Looked horrible each preseason too.

It's great that the coaches spoke highly of him, but there's a reason why those coaches aren't here anymore.

Who are these coaches that you speak of?

3Hawk to the ProBowl babyyyy!!!!