SportsWrath

Giants trading for Darren waller

Herc

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

I laugh also because so many people(not here necessarily) think he’s simultaneously faking being hurt and saying he’s not hurt. 

It's like Qanon/Republicans saying that the Capitol terrorists were all plants by the FBI and Antifa, however they shouldn't be getting sent to jail for it. 

16 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I believe he was saying the same thing while he was here as well before we traded him.

Guy really is going to flame out of the league and no one is going to know why.

Wasnt it the other way around here? Bum wasnt injured but apparently kept saying he was so he could get traded. And the moment he got traded to KC, he yapped this same nonsense saying he actually wasnt injured but just wanted out of NY? What a fucking asswipe

3 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Wasnt it the other way around here? Bum wasnt injured but apparently kept saying he was so he could get traded. And the moment he got traded to KC, he yapped this same nonsense saying he actually wasnt injured but just wanted out of NY? What a fucking asswipe

he never came out and said he was injured. He came out and said he was not injured.     Everyone for some reason decided this guy was faking injuries. 

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

he never came out and said he was injured. He came out and said he was not injured.     Everyone for some reason decided this guy was faking injuries. 

It wasn't 'for some reason', there were clear reasons.... he missed a lot of practices due to minor injuries, which suddenly, magically, went away as soon as he was traded. 

I didn't think he was faking injuries either..... but I do think he's a whiny little bitch. 

16 hours ago, boohyah said:

I look forward to the next time a book on the history of the Giants comes on so that we can read that one line which explains the amazing career of Kadarius Toney as a New York Giant.

I thought we all agreed his name in perpetuity is Don'tKareous Phoney.