SportsWrath

Giants trading for Darren waller

Herc

Daboll was the TE coach under BB right? When he worked with Gronk and Hernandez and Black Unicorn? Plus, he took Dawson Knox who was the 96th pick in the draft and turned him into a premier TE as well. Kafka has been instrumental in Kelce's career and designing plays. Im actually super excited about this signing - if Waller stops his shit rapping and stays injury free, this coaching staff will maximize the fuck out of him 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
24 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

Waller played a wee bit more,  not by much though 

I had such high hopes when we signed him. He was really good here, one of those guys you watch on another team and go "damn, why can't we get a guy like that?". 

So disappointing. 

None of this singing business bothers me, as long as the are not doing it on the field.

Waller is still worth the 3rd round pick, it was worth the gamble, even if they let him go now.

And I don't know why people here still go on about Toney. He's not playing again today and now it's a hip and "personal reasons". He's a bust there also.

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

lol what?

was it unclear?

He was just getting shit on for being out for personal reasons.   If the personal reason is the birth of your child, no reason to shit on that.  

Also players have played the day of or the day after births, deaths of family members, etc.

I'm sure if the Chiefs thought they needed him to win he would be playing in the game.

I doubt the birth of his kid two days before game day is the reason he isnt playing.

38 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

I mean if you simply don’t believe it then there’s really no reason to discuss it further. 

I mean he hasn't played a game since the middle of December because of his hip injury and his on going injuries.

Not to hard to understand why he's out.  

Also you failed to show where people here were shitting on him for personal reasons. 

Or is stuff starting to bleed over from Reddit in your mind? 

6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I mean he hasn't played a game since the middle of December because of his hip injury and his on going injuries.

Not to hard to understand why he's out.  

Also you failed to show where people here were shitting on him for personal reasons. 

Or is stuff starting to bleed over from Reddit in your mind? 

don’t blame me, I’m not the one who added the personal designation to his being out, that was the chiefs  

it was my interpretation of this:  and now it's a hip and "personal reasons".   

Just now, Mr. P said:

wild stuff. 

I believe he was saying the same thing while he was here as well before we traded him.

Guy really is going to flame out of the league and no one is going to know why.

7 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I believe he was saying the same thing while he was here as well before we traded him.

Guy really is going to flame out of the league and no one is going to know why.

I laugh also because so many people(not here necessarily) think he’s simultaneously faking being hurt and saying he’s not hurt.