SportsWrath

Giants v Colts thread ....biggest game in years

UK-Giantsfan

1 minute ago, CrazedDogs said:

Indeed, but I like how our D matches up with Purdy and SF. Going to play over our heads in that one. 

I don't lol

Purdy can sling it and we dont have a secondary, they also have the best Oline in the NFL.

I would be more worried about how the best defense in the NFL and what Jones and Co would do against it.

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

I don't lol

Purdy can sling it and we dont have a secondary, they also have the best Oline in the NFL.

I would be more worried about how the best defense in the NFL and what Jones and Co would do against it.

Lol, yeah I’m under no delusion of being favored in that or any other playoff game, I just think it’s going to be a good draw for the Giants to go deeper than expected. Dallas is the toughest foe so long as SF and Philly are missing their QBs. No reason to be scared of Minnesota or Tampa.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah Nelson has been really bad this year.

Could be that pre-season injury he had, but he looks nothing like the HoF player he did past years.

Nelson has Matt Ryan and Nick Foles taking snaps and now no Taylor, . He knows they are fucked.

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

Lol, yeah I’m under no delusion of being favored in that or any other playoff game, I just think it’s going to be a good draw for the Giants to go deeper than expected. Dallas is the toughest foe so long as SF and Philly are missing their QBs. No reason to be scared of Minnesota or Tampa.

Could be any given Sunday though.

I'm just happy with the ride this far, I mean did anyone honestly expect playoffs this year?

Fuck I think me and Shakes were saying four wins at most LOL

8 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Nelson looks discouraged to be honest. He'll be fine. 

But Lawrence is killing these guys all year.

Crazy looking back at how great the beckham trade worked out for us.  The Lawrence pick alone was way more valuable than beckham, let alone the extras thrown in

8 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I don't lol

Wow the best line in the NFL and can sling it?  Jones is doing all the right things.  Jones > Purdy any day.