SportsWrath

Can you spare a dollar?

BlueInCanada

Trade or Cut Bradberry. $+12M

Trade Barkley. +$7M

There's your money to afford two veteran OL.

1) OG Laken Tomlinson, 4 years $50M. 2022 cap number of $10M

2) OC Matt Paradis, Billy Price, or 2 years $8M. 2022 cap number of $3M. OR OT Morgan Moses, 3 years $22, 2022 cap number $7M.

Stop insisting on heading into each draft and each season with a sub-par offensive line. 

Just now, mastershake said:

Trade or Cut Bradberry. $+12M

Trade Barkley. +$7M

There's your money to afford two veteran OL.

1) OG Laken Tomlinson, 4 years $50M. 2022 cap number of $10M

2) OC Matt Paradis, Billy Price, or 2 years $8M. 2022 cap number of $3M. OR OT Morgan Moses, 3 years $22, 2022 cap number $7M.

Why does this team insist on going into every draft and year with no offensive line?????

The problem is you have to trade both Bradberry and Barkley.

Bradberry a contract will hold any team back from trading for him, since he's a FA next year anywaus.

Barkley has no value until he can prove otherwise this year. 

Also if Cappa is making 10 million a year, I expect Laken to be in the 15 to 18 million range. 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

The problem is you have to trade both Bradberry and Barkley.

Bradberry a contract will hold any team back from trading for him, since he's a FA next year anywaus.

Barkley has no value until he can prove otherwise this year. 

Also if Cappa is making 10 million a year, I expect Laken to be in the 15 to 18 million range. 

Man fuck Dave Gettleman then.

I think the Giants are doing the right thing.

Instead of moving dead cap around and putting more limitations down the road, let the shit contracts expire since it's unlikely anyone takes them in a trade.

Get some rookies and guys in here to develop. 

Then you wash your hands of it in 2023.

I think Barkley could be moved mid season if he bounces back, but it doesn't help us now lol 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think the Giants are doing the right thing.

Instead of moving dead cap around and putting more limitations down the road, let the shit contracts expire since it's unlikely anyone takes them in a trade.

Get some rookies and guys in here to develop. 

Then you wash your hands of it in 2023.

I think Barkley could be moved mid season if he bounces back, but it doesn't help us now lol 

Basically 2022 is a transitory year and likely a lost season anyway. Let the young guys develop. Don't burn your cap situation in future years.

17 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

mcm5vfrq1en81.png

Lol!!!

30 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

BJ Hill about to make 15 million a year with the Bungals.

This is nuts lol 

Pretty soon average players are going to be making 20 million a year.

Eww, hope the Bengals aren't stupid enough to pay the good rotation guy like a top line starter.

Yeah, I'm not too hurt about not spending this year.  It's exciting when we get a guy, and if we can manage a guard, great.  If not...vet mins across the board for whomever wants to play for it (I would)...and move into 23 in the best shape since only God knows when.

Thing is, we will almost certainly be drafting a QB in 23...unless we end up with one of the guys this year that aren't overly impressive

I still like Daniel Jones, But not sold. I hope we still maintain enough pieces around him for him to perform. We have really screwed the pooch on giving him an OL that is avg. 

I would like to think we can spend future draft picks on Linemen DL and OL and then skill players.

Because I am old School, Win the trenches and the rest doesn't matter