SportsWrath

NY Giants history

BlueInCanada

1. Uh, better luck next year? If we're being honest, fans of both teams have been saying this for a minute now. And neither look much closer to finding their footing. In Ron Rivera's case, his second year at the helm had glimpses of 2020's promise but ended without the glory of a playoff berth and all the bitterness of another losing season -- the franchise's fifth in a row. As for the Giants, their flashy offseason yielded nothing more than another group that still looks two years away from being two years away. Both sides have pieces for the future but neither will go anywhere until the amount of talent exceeds the amount of burning questions, particularly at QB. 

From NFL.com on today's Ny/Wash game

On 1/9/2022 at 6:09 PM, CrazedDogs said:

Certainly the worst period of Giants football I've lived through. 

Maybe worst ever.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:09 PM, BronxRik said:

From NFL.com on today's Ny/Wash game

I feel your pain

Straight from the 1970's right up to us facing the last decade of ineptness

It is seminal

This losing thing

Going to try a new approach around here:

First I will borrow from Steve Harvey

Failure is a great teacher

We have been failing  A LOT. 

Next I will post a picture of Steve Harvey's daughter

lori-harvey-5-1610369520-view-1.png

Now that everyone is paying attention let us see what Mara & Tisch have learned from this experience and how they will apply it.  I realize things just look so bad the only way to fix it is fire everyone and start from scratch.  Because everyone contributed to this disaster and unless we get rid of everyone it will happen again.  I think there are some good players we can continue to build around and the Giants have to rely entirely on this draft to support them.  Once the Giants hire the next General Manager, his first job might be to fire Joe Judge.  Right now I'm just patiently waiting for the news conference of John Mara introducing the next GM and let us see where it goes from there.

23 hours ago, Tempest said:

Now that everyone is paying attention let us see what Mara & Tisch have learned from this experience and how they will apply it.  I realize things just look so bad the only way to fix it is fire everyone and start from scratch.  Because everyone contributed to this disaster and unless we get rid of everyone it will happen again.  I think there are some good players we can continue to build around and the Giants have to rely entirely on this draft to support them.  Once the Giants hire the next General Manager, his first job might be to fire Joe Judge.  Right now I'm just patiently waiting for the news conference of John Mara introducing the next GM and let us see where it goes from there.

Great post Temp... love it and Miss Harvey too.  :wub:

I agree with you as long as Abrams.... already with the Giants does not take over as GM.  A pure top to bottom house cleaning other than a few players is what is needed.  They are not all bad... it is a culture that needs to be revamped.

Certainly the worst period of Giants football I've lived through. 

I’m pretty numb this year… had this been 20 years ago, I would’ve been breaking windows and doors 😂 

2 hours ago, Nas said:

😂 well the beat down we’ve taken since 2012 will do that.

It also sucks to break your own stuff year after year.  How many times do you have to throw your remote at your own tv smashing one or both in the process.

3 hours ago, Tempest said:

It also sucks to break your own stuff year after year.  How many times do you have to throw your remote at your own tv smashing one or both in the process.

I’m not THAT kind of guy.   

On 1/11/2022 at 2:25 PM, Tempest said:

Smokin!