SportsWrath

Giants vs Chiefs

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Joe “excuses” Judge

Lolololol 

A fucking multi billion dollar sports team and he's blaming the headsets? 

Don't they plan for headset failure? Already most coaches do? In case of this happening? 

I guess Judge needs to watch some more tape.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lolololol 

Don't they plan for headset failure? Already most coaches do? In case of this happening? 

hahhah yeah especially if it’s happening every game he should have a plan for that.  

52 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

hahhah yeah especially if it’s happening every game he should have a plan for that.  

Exactly. 

That happens the first game or two you say "oh fuck."  It's fucking game eight. 

This guy sucks.  Get rid of him. 

Also you would think that if this was happening all season long wouldn't Graham and Garrett be the ones speaking up about it since they are the ones who are exclusively using the headsets?  

Wouldn't Mara the HEAD of the competition committee be out there talking to the league? 

lol it just doesn't make sense

How pathetic is it that our HC who's all about accountability and discipline is now blaming his horrible game management on a headset issues that we suddenly hear about now.

Like for fuck sakes Judge practice what you preach you spineless loser and grow a pair.

Maybe show this team some accountability, might go a ways in landing another coaching job after this one.

10 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

How pathetic is it that our HC who's all about accountability and discipline is now blaming his horrible game management on a headset issues that we suddenly hear about now.

Like for fuck sakes Judge practice what you preach you spineless loser and grow a pair.

Maybe show this team some accountability, might go a ways in landing another coaching job after this one.

He’s not only a bad coach and a fraud, he’s also a coward. 

And I mean he could be right, maybe they have had headset issues all year but 1) why the fuck wasn't this brought up before and fixed and 2) don't most teams practice hand signals and stuff for when this happens? Last I remember they did. 

Still shows a massive lack of awareness and predation on Judge and his staffs part. 

7 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

And I mean he could be right, maybe they have had headset issues all year but 1) why the fuck wasn't this brought up before and fixed and 2) don't most teams practice hand signals and stuff for when this happens? Last I remember they did. 

Still shows a massive lack of awareness and predation on Judge and his staffs part. 

Yeah he comes out looking like a bitch either way.  

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lolololol 

When I don't want to work, I blame the internet. Same thing. lol

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

I thought the headsets were provided for the road team by the stadium they were playing at...   Weren't the Patriots accused of fucking with the road teams headset com???

11 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I thought the headsets were provided for the road team by the stadium they were playing at...   Weren't the Patriots accused of fucking with the road teams headset com???

Let’s say he’s telling the truth. 

Why didn’t he say something to the officials during the game?  If they were in fact not working they would have disabled the chiefs headsets too. 

If that’s the scenario then it’s just more evidence the guy is not a good head coach. 

2 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Why didn’t he say something to the officials during the game?  If they were in fact not working they would have disabled the chiefs headsets too. 

If that’s the scenario then it’s just more evidence the guy is not a good head coach. 

If they were having an issue that caused them to burn a time out, yes he should have told the officials.    

18 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

as much of Judge's comments as I've been able to find here:

“The headsets were going out. We are having headset issues. This has happened in every game so far," Judge told reporters after the game. "We deal with the league and they keep telling us there are different software updates or whatever it is, but we had to call two timeouts today because we were trying to send the deals in personnel wise and you got half of the headsets not getting reception."

"That is the issue right there. We are trying to make the right call. There were other times it was not the right look. I wanted to make sure we settled down, but the other one with the substitution right there, that is a breakdown. We have to make sure the hardware is working. So whatever the issue with that is, the people involved better get it fixed fast.”

"At one point, we tried to go back to the old equipment, and they told us we were not allowed to do it for whatever reason. We didn’t have issues with it last year for the most part. Hopefully we will figure that out."

....man, that is an awful lot of detail; if he isn't telling the truth then he's a pathological liar. 

And the thing that always worried me about him is this: He's a smooth enough talker to be a pathological liar. 

well.... if that's who he is, its about to all come tumbling down.

or maybe he's telling the truth and the league spokespeople are covering their own asses.

1 minute ago, CrazedDogs said:

as much of Judge's comments as I've been able to find here:

“The headsets were going out. We are having headset issues. This has happened in every game so far," Judge told reporters after the game. "We deal with the league and they keep telling us there are different software updates or whatever it is, but we had to call two timeouts today because we were trying to send the deals in personnel wise and you got half of the headsets not getting reception."

"That is the issue right there. We are trying to make the right call. There were other times it was not the right look. I wanted to make sure we settled down, but the other one with the substitution right there, that is a breakdown. We have to make sure the hardware is working. So whatever the issue with that is, the people involved better get it fixed fast.”

"At one point, we tried to go back to the old equipment, and they told us we were not allowed to do it for whatever reason. We didn’t have issues with it last year for the most part. Hopefully we will figure that out."

....man, that is an awful lot of detail; if he isn't telling the truth then he's a pathological liar. 

And the thing that always worried me about him is this: He's a smooth enough talker to be a pathological liar. 

well.... if that's who he is, its about to all come tumbling down.

or maybe he's telling the truth and the league spokespeople are covering their own asses.

Especially true if you watch him say it. If it were one game I’d believe him but the fact that it’s all season smells funny.  Yet here he is saying it convincingly

14 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

If you told me only that the Giants held the Chiefs to 20, and Jones had superior statistics to Mahomes, I would have guessed the Giants won this game and that it wasn't close.

Such a weird damn game between two BAD teams. 

Well then there was the offside that wasn't and the facemask that wasn't.    While we shouldn't pin the game on two bad calls, our team is decimated and can't afford the refs fucking up.  

53 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I believe since then the NFL provides the headsets, but your right prior to this the home team provided the equipment.

It's why now everything on the sidelines is all Bose brand or whatever. 

So once again either judge is losing his mind and can't operate a headset or the NFL is covering up a season long conspiracy against the Giants.