SportsWrath

Morgan Moses cut by WFT.

BlueInCanada

44 minutes ago, mastershake said:

He's another no-brainer OL signing that we should make, therefore DG will not sign him.

I mean if only it was as easy as madden as moving a few sliders around and hitting "sign player"

Moses made it apparent he wants to play for a winner, my guess he goes to the Ravens as they need to replace Brown. 

15 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I mean if only it was as easy as madden as moving a few sliders around and hitting "sign player"

Moses made it apparent he wants to play for a winner, my guess he goes to the Ravens as they need to replace Brown. 

For some reason we always end up as Madden vs Gettleman doing nothing were the only two options this off-season 

Honestly, we need help on the interior of the line, and I'm sure Moses doesn't wanna take a pay cut and/or play guard this season.  He's probably just not in the cards. 

I'd rather wait for a serviceable guard or center to shake free. 

18 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Is this another straw man, where you can't criticize the giants GM, or else you hate the giants?

I didn’t say hate or like the giants.  I said enjoy. 

1 minute ago, Pdouble said:

I didn’t say hate or like the giants.  I said enjoy. 

It's hard to enjoy a team that's lost 10 plus games four years in a row, and a GM who still can't put together a competent OL four years later.

I thoroughly enjoy watching people squirm to defend a GM who's 15-33 in three seasons.

2 minutes ago, mastershake said:

It's hard to enjoy a team that's lost 10 plus games four years in a row, and a GM who still can't put together a competent OL four years later.

I thoroughly enjoy watching people squirm to defend a GM who's 15-33 in three seasons.

Alright.    

On 5/21/2021 at 11:50 AM, BlueInCanada said:

That would be us then.

I know nothing about the guy.   If he's decent and we can afford him, then we should sign him.    I think DG and Judge know a thing or two more than us.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, mastershake said:

Is this another straw man, where you can't criticize the giants GM, or else you hate the giants?

MS, you do come off like someone who hates our freedom and our way of life... You've been a bit of a debbie downer on everything Giants.   Cheer up man.   

1 hour ago, Nas said:

MS, you do come off like someone who hates our freedom and our way of life... You've been a bit of a debbie downer on everything Giants.   Cheer up man.   

I'm just another pinko commie Marxist who loves China and hates the US!