SportsWrath

Post Your Final Mocks Here.

Sephiroth

18 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Imagine a guy like Trey Lance falls to 11. 

The dude runs a 4.2 40.

Would make the entire NY media market implode on itself.

A 4.2 will suit Trey Lance well on the Giants, where he'll be running/scrambling for his life behind this OL.

38 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

The dude runs a 4.2 40.

Or we can trade for Rodgers lol.  

PFF on Trey Lance

Lance did show off his huge arm during the throwing drills, but we mustn’t forget the accuracy issues he had at North Dakota State. Just 44% of Lance’s career passes beyond the line of scrimmage were deemed accurate, according to PFF’s ball-charting process. Comparing that to all the first-round quarterbacks since 2017, it would be the worst by a considerable margin. And Lance produced that number despite throwing to a tight or closing window at one of the five lowest rates among that group (also the lowest in the 2021 class).

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

This.

Hell even Paye I would love at 11.

Smith, Waddle, Slater, Vera Tucker, Parsons, Surtain, Paye, whoever I don't care.

As long as it isn't a QB lol 

I think I am one of the few who agrees about Paye. He's a good player. Did a lot of dirty work at Michigan. He didn't get sacks and I'm not sure why because he was regularly fucking the offense's shit every which way. At least, from the game or so I watched.

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

A 4.2 will suit Trey Lance well on the Giants, where he'll be running/scrambling for his life behind this OL.

33 minutes ago, mastershake said:

PFF on Trey Lance

Lance did show off his huge arm during the throwing drills, but we mustn’t forget the accuracy issues he had at North Dakota State. Just 44% of Lance’s career passes beyond the line of scrimmage were deemed accurate, according to PFF’s ball-charting process. Comparing that to all the first-round quarterbacks since 2017, it would be the worst by a considerable margin. And Lance produced that number despite throwing to a tight or closing window at one of the five lowest rates among that group (also the lowest in the 2021 class).

It's like you just hate life man.

just chill out man - The Dude - quickmeme

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think I am one of the few who agrees about Paye. He's a good player. Did a lot of dirty work at Michigan. He didn't get sacks and I'm not sure why because he was regularly fucking the offense's shit every which way. At least, from the game or so I watched.

I think he had some sort of college record for tackles for losses though.

Dude would be scary paired with Williams.

48 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

Or we can trade for Rodgers lol.  

That team really needs to stop being a "publicly owned" team and get a real owner in town.

A owner would be out there screaming at his GM to get pieces and players around a generational QB like Rodgers.

Instead they draft Love and ignore the WR for years lol.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

The dude runs a 4.2 40.

It's more like a 4.5 for Lance. He has a lot of build up speed though. 

Interesting player. 0 ints over the course of an entire season. You can't fake that.

5 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think he had some sort of college record for tackles for losses though.

Dude would be scary paired with Williams.

Wouldn't have to take him off the field. Can play edge on early downs, can play anywhere across the front in passing situations. I don't think he'll be a star, but I'm pretty sure he will be a solid, useful player.

Here's my mock draft through #11 (what I think will happen, not necessarily what I want to happen):

1: Jaguars, QB Trevor Lawrence

2: Jets, QB Zach Wilson

3: 49ers, QB Mac Jones

4: Falcons, TE Kyle PItts

5: Cincinnati Bengals, OL Penei Sewell

6: Miami Dolphins, WR Davonta Smith

7: Detroit Lions, WR Ja'Marr Chase

8: Panthers, OL Rashawn Slater

9: Broncos, CB Patrick Surtain II

10: Cowboys, CB Jaycee Horn

11: Giants, LB Micah Parsons

29 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Here's my mock draft through #11 (what I think will happen, not necessarily what I want to happen):

1: Jaguars, QB Trevor Lawrence

2: Jets, QB Zach Wilson

3: 49ers, QB Mac Jones

4: Falcons, TE Kyle PItts

5: Cincinnati Bengals, OL Penei Sewell

6: Miami Dolphins, WR Davonta Smith

7: Detroit Lions, WR Ja'Marr Chase

8: Panthers, OL Rashawn Slater

9: Broncos, CB Patrick Surtain II

10: Cowboys, CB Jaycee Horn

11: Giants, LB Micah Parsons

In that scenario I believe the giants take Waddle or Paye.    

just a hunch, that’s all I ever base this shit on hahah. 

56 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Very possible. I just think Judge and DG have a boner for one of Smith, Horn, and Parsons.

Parsons is the guy that given the staffs connections to him, I will jump for joy if he's the pick. Because he can be a gold jacket type if his head is on straight.

3 hours ago, mastershake said:

PFF on Trey Lance

Trey Lance should be a second rounder, but he'll go in the first. 

18 hours ago, mastershake said:

This is the most overrated QB class ever. I'm not 100% sold on Lawrence even. Mac Jones may end up the best of the bunch.

I'm no analyst, but I have had the same kind of doubts about Lawrence.  I don't see what makes him the best prospect ever.  I mean I am rooting for him to be great, just because, but with Luck I saw it, with Lawrence, I can't seperate his skills from any of the other great college QBs that made or it didn't in the pros. 

19 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I'm no analyst, but I have had the same kind of doubts about Lawrence.  I don't see what makes him the best prospect ever.  I mean I am rooting for him to be great, just because, but with Luck I saw it, with Lawrence, I can't seperate his skills from any of the other great college QBs that made or it didn't in the pros. 

He's one of those been groomed since childhood to be a QB.

Doesnt mean he will be good but everyone he's gone he's won and has played at a high level.

Still he went to the Jags so lol