SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Herc

Flacco traded to Denver

Flacco is wacko anyway.

It's also going to be very interesting to see what Harbaugh does once he realizes he's got a running back at QB. My guess is they eke out 7-9 wins or so but that guy is not the future.

Flacco is wacko anyway.

It's also going to be very interesting to see what Harbaugh does once he realizes he's got a running back at QB. My guess is they eke out 7-9 wins or so but that guy is not the future.

He's actually a pretty decent passer, just needs to work on not throwing the ball at 150mph every throw.

And also what a stupid fucking move by Denver.

Flacco is no where near any sort of step up from Project Keenum.

Unless it's for like a 6th round pick.

He's actually a pretty decent passer, just needs to work on not throwing the ball at 150mph every throw.

Maybe. I've only watched highlights of maybe two games, but everything was one-read or RPO. Once DBs start sitting on those routes he's going to have a really hard time if he can't go through progressions. Those gimmicks only get you so far as the run and shoot, pistol, wildcat, etc. has shown.

I get the attempt, its a pretty solid roster that could take a big step if they got a good qb, but Flacco is pretty average. Not sure how many great options are out there though