SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

Let me run it down for you one more time... Giants fans were on an Eagles message board talking trash when the Giants were playing the Patriots in the Superbowl. We took it, kicked rocks, and waited patiently through the Chip Kelly era. We paid our dues. Now its our turn. I know that you, personally were not there, but some here were. This is not an official Giants website, because the official site sucks balls. Our official site was pretty cool until it sucked balls and that's why we came here. Jomo is a cool mofo for inviting us and I for one really appreciate SW but this is our time Rik. We're here because we don't have anyplace else to go :laugh:

Who from here was on the eagles board at that time? If its Joe hes not hearing you. I dont mind you talking about the Eagles. Nems vision for this board was all sports all teams. But the vendetta is troubling.

Who from here was on the eagles board at that time? If its Joe hes not hearing you. I dont mind you talking about the Eagles. Nems vision for this board was all sports all teams. But the vendetta is troubling.

Shredd, RH, Jomo, GA4M, and Carlson... And I think the word "vendetta" is a bit strong. It's always been back and forth shit talk for me. I don't believe anyone ever hurt my feelers for real.

Shredd, RH, Jomo, GA4M, and Carlson... And I think the word "vendetta" is a bit strong. It's always been back and forth shit talk for me. I don't believe anyone ever hurt my feelers for real.

ok besides jomo no one was here for the super bowls.

They can all shit in it!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know. They were on the Eagles message board in the rant and rave section talking massive shit, for which they all had every right to do. :laugh:

If it were me.....Id say Im so pumped right now that my team has a good chance to win the SB that nothing you say can change how I feel but thats me

"Fole-a-delphia". :laugh:

Look, the good guy in me says "good luck Sunday". The Giants fan in me says "fuck the Eagles". Of course, the football fan in me says "fuck Brady and the Patriots". So I guess it's "good luck fucking everybody".

I hope the Eagles are down by 1 in the 4th quarter and they drive the length of the field, score a TD and go up by 6 leaving time for 1 play after the ensuing kickoff.

So, with the Patriots having the ball presumably at their own 25, I want to see a play where all 11 players of the Patriots touch the ball through no less than 10 perfectly executed laterals, capped off by the fattest, slowest offensive lineman stumbling over the goal line for the 75 yard scoring play. Then, of course, have the Patriots kick the game winning extra point with the clock reading 0:00.

And beyond that, I hope it comes out and is proven without a shadow of doubt, that the Patriots cheated, but the NFL refuses to overturn the outcome of the game.

That's about as gut-wrenching and awful an outcome I could come up with, but if there's something else that could occur to make the Eagles more miserable....than that's what I want. I hate that fucking team with a fiery passion. They are on the same level as Dallas for me. Patriots...while there methods are questionable and debatable and mostly unknown, you can't cast much disrespect the way of a team that averages a superbowl appearance every two years.

Go Pats.

exactly.

Eagles with a Lombardi in the case? This is surely a sign of the end times.

If the Eagles are winning on Sunday when the clock hits 00:00, I expect frogs to start falling from the sky.

Just my luck. I hate frogs leg soup. Couldn't we have like cheesesteaks and Tastykakes raining down instead?