SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

I hope the Eagles are down by 1 in the 4th quarter and they drive the length of the field, score a TD and go up by 6 leaving time for 1 play after the ensuing kickoff.

So, with the Patriots having the ball presumably at their own 25, I want to see a play where all 11 players of the Patriots touch the ball through no less than 10 perfectly executed laterals, capped off by the fattest, slowest offensive lineman stumbling over the goal line for the 75 yard scoring play. Then, of course, have the Patriots kick the game winning extra point with the clock reading 0:00.

And beyond that, I hope it comes out and is proven without a shadow of doubt, that the Patriots cheated, but the NFL refuses to overturn the outcome of the game.

That's about as gut-wrenching and awful an outcome I could come up with, but if there's something else that could occur to make the Eagles more miserable....than that's what I want. I hate that fucking team with a fiery passion. They are on the same level as Dallas for me. Patriots...while there methods are questionable and debatable and mostly unknown, you can't cast much disrespect the way of a team that averages a superbowl appearance every two years.

Go Pats.

Eagles win.

It was epic. Brady's tears tasted oh so sweet! :LMAO:

:laugh: Yeah.

I couldn't really stand still because of that extra-point Elliott missed.

I was thinking "They're gonna lose by one because of that miss!"

Not that I didn't have faith in the offense but the refs will somehow fuck it up for us.

When The Pats went up by one, I got worse. :laugh:

Once The Eagles scored right after that, I kind of knew it was over.

Congrats, Bro!

:laugh: Yeah.

I couldn't really stand still because of that extra-point Elliott missed.

I was thinking "They're gonna lose by one because of that miss!"

Not that I didn't have faith in the offense but the refs will somehow fuck it up for us.

When The Pats went up by one, I got worse. :laugh:

Once The Eagles scored right after that, I kind of knew it was over.

Congrats, Bro!

And congrats to you too!

The only Brady involved pass I ever enjoyed....

DVUX6PmVMAAtKKc.jpg

As soon as I saw that, all I could think was how many times Brady yelled at his receivers for drops that hit them right in the hands :laugh: Congrats Stemp!

Eagles win.

Difference between what I thought would happen and what I wanted to happen. I figured the Eagles were winning this game, and would've bet on them if I was the betting type, but I was rooting for the Pats.

Was a decently fought game thought it'd have been nice had there been a little more done on the defensive side for both teams.

Difference between what I thought would happen and what I wanted to happen. I figured the Eagles were winning this game, and would've bet on them if I was the betting type, but I was rooting for the Pats.

Was a decently fought game thought it'd have been nice had there been a little more done on the defensive side for both teams.

I'm okay with the pace it was played. Defensive games can be a real yawner. This one was a barn burner.

The Eagles played zone all night leaving receivers wide open for Brady.

You gotta blitz once in a while to try to keep him honest.

I don't know what The Patriots D problem was.

The Eagles at least held them a couple of times.

What you wanted to happen... didn't.

Good for us. :laugh:

The Eagles played zone all night leaving receivers wide open for Brady.

You gotta blitz once in a while to try to keep him honest.

I don't know what The Patriots D problem was.

The Eagles at least held them a couple of times.

What you wanted to happen... didn't.

Good for us. :laugh:

Patricia was distracted worrying about getting mugged in Detroit.

Patricia was distracted worrying about getting mugged in Detroit.

I don't blame him. I was in Detroit for about an hour before one of my coworkers was robbed at gunpoint on his way to a Tigers game. He lost $400. The responding LEO's laughed at him and said "Ain nobody carry cash in Detroit boy, was wrong witchu?" :laugh: