SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

Good Luck, Eagles. I really hope you beat the Pats. Play zone against that little Amendola nuisance.

Yeah, if it were the Giants and my Eagles weren't in it I'd root for NFCE as well and have both times. The Cowballs might be the only exception to that rule. Imagine if the teams in the NFCE had a cup cake schedule like the Pats have had. How cool would it be to play the Jets, Miami and and Buffalo twice a year?

Hey BE

You made it back just in time.

Pulling for Vinny Curry to have a big game.

What's going on, OEF!?!

Maybe it's just me... but I feel a confidence in this team going into this that we didn't feel in 2004.

I could be nuts, but I really don't see The Patriots D stopping this offense.

On the other side... if The Eagles DTs can consistently get pressure up the middle, Brady will have a long night.

It's a big "if" but it's where Brady is most vulnerable.

The Jags did it for 2 1/2 quarters then got tired because their offense kept giving the ball back.

We need the D-line rotation working on this one.

I still don't get why Eagles fans are on a Giants message board talking trash when they're playing the Patriots. Nobody here gives a shit about either team. You made it to the SB. Whooptie doo. The Giants sucked ass. We were 3-13. We have the 2nd overall pick. We get it. We own it. How much shit can we talk back with a record like that? Aside from the fact that...you know...win, lose, or draw on Sunday, the Giants still have 4 Lombardi's.

I still don't get why Eagles fans are on a Giants message board talking trash when they're playing the Patriots. Nobody here gives a shit about either team. You made it to the SB. Whooptie doo. The Giants sucked ass. We were 3-13. We have the 2nd overall pick. We get it. We own it. How much shit can we talk back with a record like that? Aside from the fact that...you know...win, lose, or draw on Sunday, the Giants still have 4 Lombardi's.

Nah... you give a shit.

Even if they lose on Sunday, The Eagles are gonna compete for The SB in the next few years.

I think that's what is more upsetting to Giants fans... which I find hilarious.

You might not be able to use those cobweb Eagles SB trophy case memes anymore.

That also upsets Giants fans. :laugh: Funny.

Shit... it's gonna upset the rest of the division.

Strap on your seat belt and get over it... it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Im rooting for the eagles cuz Im still pissed about how the pats/jags game went down. Its driving my eagles fan friend nuts.

Let me run it down for you one more time... Giants fans were on an Eagles message board talking trash when the Giants were playing the Patriots in the Superbowl. We took it, kicked rocks, and waited patiently through the Chip Kelly era. We paid our dues. Now its our turn. I know that you, personally were not there, but some here were. This is not an official Giants website, because the official site sucks balls. Our official site was pretty cool until it sucked balls and that's why we came here. Jomo is a cool mofo for inviting us and I for one really appreciate SW but this is our time Rik. We're here because we don't have anyplace else to go :laugh:

Let me run it down for you one more time... Giants fans were on an Eagles message board talking trash when the Giants were playing the Patriots in the Superbowl. We took it, kicked rocks, and waited patiently through the Chip Kelly era. We paid our dues. Now its our turn. I know that you, personally were not there, but some here were. This is not an official Giants website, because the official site sucks balls. Our official site was pretty cool until it sucked balls and that's why we came here. Jomo is a cool mofo for inviting us and I for one really appreciate SW but this is our time Rik. We're here because we don't have anyplace else to go :laugh:

I'm telling you, Blind.

I think some are truly upset because they might not have that "Zero SB Trophies" thing to hang over our heads anymore.

I've been talking shit to my friends and neighbors all week... and giving zero fucks about it. :laugh: