SportsWrath

Giants vs Bills preseason game 2 8/20/2016

Lughead

what is Will Beatty up to nowadays ? ..............we need some depth .......( and im only half joking ! )

He worked out for the panthers last week. Putting him back on the roster would be the ultimate Keystone cop scenario for Jerry and Mara.

Pugh didn't play yesterday, did he? I thought the starting ol had Flowers and Hart at LT and LG. That being said... most of us were (and still are) screaming for OL help and depth and yesterday showed the world exactly why.

Let's not annoint Tunsil. Happy with Apple, want great players. Lot's of players could've been acquired to address the line, I think we need a solid veteran tackle. They may need to try and talk Eugene Monroe out of retirement and promise him LT, tell Flowers he can move to RT and wait his turn.

Let's not annoint Tunsil. Happy with Apple, want great players. Lot's of players could've been acquired to address the line, I think we need a solid veteran tackle. They may need to try and talk Eugene Monroe out of retirement and promise him LT, tell Flowers he can move to RT and wait his turn.

Monroe is done, I read an article that he is undergoing/been diagnosed with memory loss and other effects of brain trauma.

And if people havent kept up on it Tunsil has looked fucking AWFUL so far, he wont even start week one for the Dolphins.

Heck some reports say they are gonna move Tunsil to guard.

Monroe is done, I read an article that he is undergoing/been diagnosed with memory loss and other effects of brain trauma.

And if people havent kept up on it Tunsil has looked fucking AWFUL so far, he wont even start week one for the Dolphins.

Heck some reports say they are gonna move Tunsil to guard.

Latest reports I've seen have Tunsil progressing very well and will start week 1

Latest reports I've seen have Tunsil progressing very well and will start week 1

Adam Gase on Laremy Tunsil: 'He's got a lot to learn'
  • _Sessler-65x90.jpg
  • By Marc Sessler
  • Around the NFL Writer
  • Published: Aug. 14, 2016 at 02:12 p.m.
  • Updated: Aug. 14, 2016 at 02:31 p.m.

The Dolphins drafted Laremy Tunsil to become their left tackle of tomorrow. As for now, though, the first-rounder isn't quite ready for prime time.

Beginning his pro career at left guard, Tunsil is currently notched behind the embattled Daniel Thomas, making it no sure bet the rookie starts Week 1.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000685189/article/adam-gase-on-laremy-tunsil-hes-got-a-lot-to-learn

You know who else is struggling? Andrus Peat

Give it a fucking rest for two more weeks

Ogbuehi and Humphries after that missed the entire year. Donovan Smith who they could had at 33 has been good though. Smith at 33 though means no Collins. I was happy with Flowers over Peat, but the draft is such a crapshoot. Looking back on it now Smith would of been the top OT in the 2015, though it's only been a year so it's early to make that assumption

This team is just flat out terrible. Nothing more can really be added. Back to back 6-10 seasons followed up with the horse shit I saw yesterday?

Mara, Reese you two are a disgrace. FUCK YOU!

What was our preseason record the last two times we won the SB? I believe it was 0-4 both years. Now's not the time to go full Chicken Little.

Not gonna go that far in either direction, but this team clearly has flaws and they're clearly the same issues we've been complaining about for years. OL and LBs. It's way too late to address it (and expect anything more than decent play) this late in the process, but there HAS to be improvement.

What was our preseason record the last two times we won the SB? I believe it was 0-4 both years. Now's not the time to go full Chicken Little.

True....but what I saw Saturday didn't look like much of a football team. I never look at the score for preseason.