SportsWrath

Giants vs Bills preseason game 2 8/20/2016

Lughead

What I liked from the game:

The Dline (again) looks to be much much improved, JPP and Vernon are gonna give us flash backs to '07 and Snacks is a fucking monster at pushing the pocket and sniffing out the ball carrier. Double O is gonna be something special.

Collins looks to have taken a big step forward in year two and I hope he keeps on going up.

Thompson has already made his name as a day one starter and him and Collins could grow into a insane combo.

Rainey has a set of legs on him, just needs to cut down the mental fuck ups.

LBs looked like they could atleast react to the run game (see below for more)

No one ended up on IR.

What looked like shit:

Once again every fucking thing else.

TEs cant block to save their lives, why the fuck did they let Pope walk to the Cowboys?

Jenkins is proving to be more of a down player than an up player.

Flowers still doesnt know how to play tackle in the NFL, guess that's what happens when you rely on strength and a "mean streak" in college.

Pugh didnt look to shit hot.

The offense looks pretty stagnant but that's the way it usually is in preseason, just wish they looked like they knew what the fuck they were doing most of the time. Who the fuck is the OC? Did McAdoo give up all the responsibility to Sullivan? Cause jesus christ the offense has no identity what so ever.

The LB unit is fucked if any other team in the league decides to test them in the passing game.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD if Eli goes down we might as well mail in a 0-16 season cause Nassib looks like he's never played a snap of football in his lifetime.

Mental mistakes and fumbles again, maybe they players cant take that stupid looking goof seriously when he gets in their face, or maybe they cant hear him over the music in practice.

McAdoo needs to get a hold of this team before the losses start coming in the regular season.

Why were they letting the waterboy try FGs?

Didn't get to see the last quarter, but I thought the defense looked great, minus the linebackers. Still not an NFL caliber guy on that unit, which is just mind-boggling. Casillas is close, but I'd still consider him a top notch backup. The D-line looks fantastic though, and may be able to carry the lbs.

The o-line is average at pass blocking, and still terrible run blockers. Worse, they're extremely thin. One injury (today it was Pugh) and everything more or less will go to shit. It's tough to gauge the backs with such shit blocking. Speaking of shit blocking, Larry Donnell needs to be off the team;he's a 265 lb pussy.

I meant it more as a joke, there has to be a more reliable kicker then what we had on display today that can come in week one.

I'm sure he'll be fine, not like we're going to lose a game because of a kicker! :whistling:

I was impressed with Andre Williams on the field today. He really slimmed down and looks like Jennings out there now.

So did anyone see a successful block by Larry Donnell today? Looks like he failed every time out there today.

I was impressed with Andre Williams on the field today. He really slimmed down and looks like Jennings out there now.

So did anyone see a successful block by Larry Donnell today? Looks like he failed every time out there today.

The Giants TEs were showing promise at one point....then they let Pope go.

And Hart was bad as well. Giants need to do something about RT yesterday.

The right side of the line was the only side getting any push.

Fuck I'm more worried about Flowers and Pugh being upstaged by Hart and Newhouse.

Did MacAttack hire bar pub buddies as position coaches?

Fuck ......i just watched that rubbish from last night.

Time to panic ! ........our O Line is absolutely awful.

Flowers was really bad , Hart is a liability , Newhouse should be on the bench. ( our tight ends are both clueless too in the blocking department)

We need some help ....Reese needs to make some kind of trade now for O Line help ....or this season will be over before it gets started.

I know this is just preseason ( and i hate preseason games ) .......but we are in trouble.

( on a positive note .....our D is improved from the garbage we has last year i suppose )

The Giants TEs were showing promise at one point....then they let Pope go.

It is not a coaching problem, the problem is with the players themselves. I think they need to convert an offensive lineman into a tight end. I will pass on the nostalgia with Mike Pope.

Beatty and the Giants had a pretty rough split from what I've heard, and he's drawn interest from other teams. I'd be surprised if he came back.

He stinks. He's been on the market since Feb. There is a reason no one took him before camp started.