SportsWrath

Not looking good for slim Playoff chances

fringe

I think first things first - we need a new OC - and I think TC retires and goes up to the FO. The new coach - God Knows who it might be might take over playcalling duties. Lets see who are the candidates first.

I think we need to draft the best available LBer in the first round, best available DT in the second - maybe trade down and get a few extra pics in the 2nd and 3rd.

But tank the next two games, pad your stats and go for a better draft pick.

Some of my best football buds are 'Skins fans.

I've always said I respected the franchise the most of the other NFC East teams, they've just been run by an idiot midget who has finally seen the value of an actual GM.

yup, me too.

Hate to see Dan Snyder have any success though.

DE before DT, I think. JPP can't grab, so tackling is compromised. Let him go. Big Hank coming back at DT.

I think you offer JPP a heavily incentive-laden contract. Maybe 3.5 mil per season but he gets 250 grand per sack. He's young and theres the possibility that his hand gets better than it is now.

JPP has been very active. I think someone will offer at least $8 mil per season. He is still a ver dangerous pass rusher. I think at some point he will have the use of his hand (without the club). Try this experiment... Without using your thumb or forefinger, try to grasp a buddy's shirt (or wife or girlfriend preferrably) and see if you can apply enough force to pull them off their feet. Try it on yourself... I guarantee u will be successful. And pretty sure none of us have JPP strength. I think the Giants can get an All Pro talent back on a bargain here.