SportsWrath

Not looking good for slim Playoff chances

fringe

Well i had hope but we just didn't deserve it, Washington does. I'd still rather have a roller coaster season like this one than what we went through in '13 and '14. Hopefully we can plug some holes and get to the dance next season

Get to the dance my ass - Not with this fucking defense we aint doing shit.....

Defense is absolutely the biggest problem on this team.

We said it all year. How many times did we need one big fucking stop that they were just incapable of giving us. You can only live on the turnover for so long.

The Giants had enough....ENOUGH fucking chances to put this division away....hell we could have put this away in Week 10-11 itself!!!! But nope - we pissed every single chance away. Oh well.....heads are gonna roll for sure.

It's either going one of two ways in my opinion with Lesser Mara and Company;

1) They make a HC and OC change, keeping Spags because Mara has a hard on for the guy apparently, JR gets a short leash in the draft and is fired halfway thru the season if the team is 2-6. More of a damage control year in seeing what the roster has before they look at what to do for the next era of Gints football.

2) They fire everyone from top to bottom, GM,HC,OC,DC, all get the walking papers and it's basically a fire sale on the rest of the team. They clear house and bring in the next era of Giant's football.

Either way I think a HC/coordinator change along with any change to the GM means another 4-6 more seasons of the Giant's not in the playoffs.

We're eliminated with two games to play. I think you are REALLy looking for a silver lining, Herc.

It really is time for a change. Sometimes, only

Sometimes, is change for change's sake good.

And Bill Cowher picked the Skins. It is a sign.

It's either going one of two ways in my opionion with Lesser Mara and Company;

1) They make a HC and OC change, keeping Spags because Mara has a hard on for the guy apparently, JR gets a short leash in the draft and is fired halfway thru the season if the team is 2-6. More of a damage control year in seeing what the roster has before they look at what to do for the next era of Gints football.

2) They fire everyone from top to bottom, GM,HC,OC,DC, all get the walking papers and it's basically a fire sale on the rest of the team. They clear house and bring in the next era of Giant's football.

Option 2 would be my preference. No more half measures.

The fucking idiot thought he was a better RB by leaving a team that has five all pro Olinemen.

And he picked a totally bad fit just to stay in the division and "show" Dallas. I have no idea where the Chip Kelly prefers a north/south runner takes came from

I dont know about you guys but i will cheer on the skins. They get enough unwarranted hate as it is for their name, no need to add to it. If it was between them and the Pats, it is clear who i would want to win. I have never ever gotten shit from A skins fan.

I dont know about you guys but i will cheer on the skins. They get enough unwarranted hate as it is for their name, no need to add to it. If it was between them and the Pats, it is clear who i would want to win. I have never ever gotten shit from A skins fan.

Some of my best football buds are 'Skins fans.

I've always said I respected the franchise the most of the other NFC East teams, they've just been run by an idiot midget who has finally seen the value of an actual GM.

Some of my best football buds are 'Skins fans.

I've always said I respected the franchise the most of the other NFC East teams, they've just been run by an idiot midget who has finally seen the value of an actual GM.

Exactly,

I am...happy for them. I look forward to them playing spoiler because i think the Gruden-Cousins combo is underrated. They NEED to run the ball more though. Doesnt matter if its effective or not.

Exactly,

I am...happy for them. I look forward to them playing spoiler because i think the Gruden-Cousins combo is underrated. They NEED to run the ball more though. Doesnt matter if its effective or not.

Not a fan of Cousins but he's finally the QB that the 'Skins have needed... consistent, which is all you really need to win.

It's shame to think that if Shanahan didnt try to get Robert the Three killed every time he snapped the ball, or actually coached him to be an NFL QB, the 'Skins could of been a real threat a couple seasons ago.

Not a fan of Cousins but he's finally the QB that the 'Skins have needed... consistent, which is all you really need to win.

It's shame to think that if Shanahan didnt try to get Robert the Three killed every time he snapped the ball, or actually coached him to be an NFL QB, the 'Skins could of been a real threat a couple seasons ago.

I am a fan of "YOU LIKE THAT?!?"

He just seems like an oblivious dude who is riding the cloud. I can dig that.

Yeah cousins is really likeable. Skins might be only decent Super Bowl value (Pitt isn't even in yet and is freaking 4.5:1) so I might put a few bucks on a longshot bet

The Skins are going to be a tough out simply because they seem adept at getting points when they shouldn't be;the pre halftime snafu, nonwithstanding.

Skins are one and done. Its going to come down to Seattle and Arizona for the NFC. If the Pats make it to the fucking SB again because everyone else in the AFC fuckballs crucial games then Im going to absolutely lose my shit because they shouldnt belong in the SB. Either way - Id love to see the Cards take it this year - and maybe - maybe the Bengals if Dalton returns in time for the playoffs. Broncos aint making it anyway.