SportsWrath

Giants Have The Best Turnover Margin In The NFL

Mr. P

and yet are 4 and 3 ... can you explain that? it's frustrating ... 4 to's against the iggles and nothing to show for it .... ugh

There are other factors in a football game.

This is a good thing for us though.

To answer my own question... we're 28th.

I think they have at least made strides to fix this...taking shots into the end zone helps (see Donnell)...the problem with the the Eagles game was they gave the ball away when they got close and the problem in the Dallas game was that they couldn't even get anywhere close.

I never thought I'd say this but I miss the end zone fade route. It's got a better chance than the short stuff 8 yards away from the goalline.

It's pretty remarkable that we're leading in turnover margin with the pass rush we have. If JPP is somehow able to generate some rush at some point this season, or at least open things up a little more for other guys, the defense could come around. From what it seems, JPP and Cruz coming back could be a huge boost for a run down the stretch. It's more hope than certainty for sure, but that's what makes it fun to be a fan.

Figure we have 4 wins now. The two remaining division games are must haves in my opinion...throw in 3 more from outside the division...I think we can get into the playoffs with a 9-7 record overall with a 4-2 division record.

It's pretty remarkable that we're leading in turnover margin with the pass rush we have. If JPP is somehow able to generate some rush at some point this season, or at least open things up a little more for other guys, the defense could come around. From what it seems, JPP and Cruz coming back could be a huge boost for a run down the stretch. It's more hope than certainty for sure, but that's what makes it fun to be a fan.

Figure we have 4 wins now. The two remaining division games are must haves in my opinion...throw in 3 more from outside the division...I think we can get into the playoffs with a 9-7 record overall with a 4-2 division record.

It helps that we're tied for third both in defensive takeaways, and fewest offensive turnovers.

It's just that we can talk about positives, but if the positives aren't putting Ws in the column, it's a little discouraging...

Yeah, I get it dude. It's just that there's been a lot of negativity recently, which gets just as discouraging. And I mean that in general, not directed at anyone specifically.