SportsWrath

I feel more confident about tonight's game

ppodlesny

I feel this game is a crap shoot. These in-conference games are always battles and/or surprises. It has nothing to do with who has the best players or the best statistics - it's all about how much grit the players have and how good of a game plan the coaches put together and how well the team executes that game plan.

If I was a betting man - and I'm not - I wouldn't touch this game with a 10' pole. Forget about everything you remember about the history of these two teams - it's a clean slate tonight and both teams are hungry. I'll root my ass off for the Giants, but have zero expectations either way.

I fucking hate monday night games, and I hate giants/eagles games, and I hate playing in philly.

Simply put, this is the worst game on the schedule.

Having said that, Eli has a pretty decent track record playing in Philly, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles win.

I fucking hate monday night games, and I hate giants/eagles games, and I hate playing in philly.

Simply put, this is the worst game on the schedule.

Having said that, Eli has a pretty decent track record playing in Philly, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles win.

boy, there is a statement of conviction :huh:

Doesn't really matter, we have been winning with scrubs when them and Dallas we're picked to win it all. must suck knowing you were the preseason champs, when you're really just another wannabe shit team.

Piece-of-Burger-Guy.png?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s

they beat a hapless saints team and now all of a sudden they think they are superbowl contenders ... Giants 35 - Eagles 21

we beat a hapless redskins and 49er team (skin of teeth). Bills aren't going to playoffs either.

we beat a hapless redskins and 49er team (skin of teeth). Bills aren't going to playoffs eithe

Hapless 49ers? they won yesterday

Redskins beat the eagles

Bills are 3 and 3 and lost to the Patriots, Giants and Bengals ... 2 teams of which are undefeated

Hapless 49ers? they won yesterday

Redskins beat the eagles

Bills are 3 and 3 and lost to the Patriots, Giants and Bengals ... 2 teams of which are undefeated

they beat a hapless and decimated Ravens team. As someone else said, there's Pats, Packers and everyone else.