SportsWrath

Ugh!

ppodlesny

The biggest waste of a fucking play call ever, I don't get why they take risks like that at the worst times. I'm all for taking risks, but not there. Back in the Plaxico/Jacobs days, they would have pounded that ball in and waste some time.

Manning should have not snapped the ball with 11 seconds left on 2 plays prior ... there's about 7 to 10 seconds and then run the ball on the 1 ... there is another 40 seconds ... so that is a total of 47 to 51 seconds ... it would have left the cowboys with with about 20 seconds or so left to drive the length of the field with no timeouts to get a touchdown.

HI I'm 2 time Super bowl winning head coach tom coughlin and I run the ball on the 1 yard line ... and I'm Pete Carroll Tom Coughlin and I pass the ball on the 1 yard line ... they let a game get away from them last night ... that is for sure.

LMAO - good call

Manning should have not snapped the ball with 11 seconds left on 2 plays prior ... there's about 7 to 10 seconds and then run the ball on the 1 ... there is another 40 seconds ... so that is a total of 47 to 51 seconds ... it would have left the cowboys with with about 20 seconds or so left to drive the length of the field with no timeouts to get a touchdown.

There was a lot of time left on several playclocks, starting with the play after Beckham ran away with the ball and the Ref had to reset the clock three times. They snapped with about 18 seconds left on the clock.

That whole last drive he was snapping it with 10 sec to go. Unbelievable.

Welcome back ppod

I agree ... in my 30+ years of watching giants football, last night was one of the worse game clock managment scenarios I have ever seen

good to be back, alive and well!

remember when everyone was complaining how he used to let the clock get danger close to:00 ?

HI I'm 2 time Super bowl winning head coach tom coughlin and I run the ball on the 1 yard line ... and I'm Pete Carroll Tom Coughlin and I pass the ball on the 1 yard line ... they let a game get away from them last night ... that is for sure.

Ppod, welcome back brother..

Thank you sir! Good to be back ... how have things been?

Nas has converted to Judism...I am now a Ron Paul Libertarian....Bleeding cut the soles off of all of his shoes and is a Bernie Sanders supporter....MJ now fucks horses...not Donkey's ...most of the guys have gone from being Bi Curious to sexually ambivalent....except Jomo and all the "Young Dudes" he brought over from the Eagles board last spring....those kitty cats are way the fuck out of the closet....Dayne is still very concerned about his bowel movements...to such an extent that even Sigmund Freud would got "That der lad is ze fucking crazy....."..oh...and the GIANTS ARE FUCKING KILLING US!

You know...its pretty much as you left it....good to see you poking aroud Ppod...hope you make a habit of it.

C. Wagon

Nas has converted to Judism...I am now a Ron Paul Libertarian....Bleeding cut the soles off of all of his shoes and is a Bernie Sanders supporter....MJ now fucks horses...not Donkey's ...most of the guys have gone from being Bi Curious to sexually ambivalent....except Jomo and all the "Young Dudes" he brought over from the Eagles board last spring....those kitty cats are way the fuck out of the closet....Dayne is still very concerned about his bowel movements...to such an extent that even Sigmund Freud would got "That der lad is ze fucking crazy....."..oh...and the GIANTS ARE FUCKING KILLING US!

You know...its pretty much as you left it....good to see you poking aroud Ppod...hope you make a habit of it.

C. Wagon

good to hear everything is "normal"

remember when everyone was complaining how he used to let the clock get danger close to:00 ?

That's because the play couldn't get in on time and there were meaningless timeouts and delay of game penalties.

Running the clock down to ice the game is not the same thing.