SportsWrath

Another fool, moron, dipshit, in the draft

BleedinBlue

Oh stop...

Gregory is stupid, Ray is unlucky.

I'm so sick of all these guys like you with there nose in the air acting like the guy is Will Hill level stupid for unluckily getting cited for pot possession.

Gregory is stupid for failing the combine drug test (aka Iq test) Ray just got unlucky and is a victim to marijuana laws.

Well - if I was a football star who was going to become a multi-millionaire for playing a game and being idolized by complete strangers - you can bet your ass I wouldn't allow a speckle of dope anywhere near me. I wouldn't even allow a friend in my car or at my home if there was a single chance in the world he had drugs on him.

After the contract is signed - sure, go back to being an idiot if that is your nature. But staying clean for a few weeks in order to jump into a status that very few people in this world ever get - is the epitome of common sense.

No - he might not be Will Hill. But everything about the life he could have had is flushed down the toilet for having a little bag of weed and driving in the wrong lane. He'll still be rich (probably not as rich), but his idolization status, his relationship with his new team and coaches, the media, etc., will be forever changed. And not in a good way.

This can't be good for the black community.

In the world of sports, no one even thinks about skin color. Whether these guys are black, Latino, Native American, Korean, lily white, or whatever - no one cares as long as they can do things athletically that defies the skills of normal people. There is no shortage of white athletes that are idiots as well. Stupidity comes in all colors and sizes.

I heard about 10 seconds of an interview with Ray and I had my suspicions. Agree wholeheartedly that it is as careless, stupid, irresponsible, retarded, and borderline unbelievable (if it didn't actually happen). You're about to be a top 15 pick in the NFL and you screw the pooch like this...there are almost no words. This is just a 'shake your head and chuckle at the foolishness' kind of moment. You don't feel sorry for him. You don't feel sorry for the teams that were hoping to draft him. You just look at it and are at a loss of words when someone takes an enormous opportunity and takes a Dayne-style dump all over it.

Ray would of been my #2 pass rusher, and probably still is

He's like Dante Fowler (both great athletes). They are tweeners - too small and light to handle the DE position in a 4-3, and too heavy to be a fast LB in a 4-3.

They are perfect for the 3-4 system only. Damonte Moore is a little like that, but he's been putting on weight and if he gets big enough, might be able to take on the full time position of DE. As it is, he has the same problem that Fowler and Ray have, great edge rusher (especially from behind the line) - suck at stopping the run.

That's why I hope the Giants aren't interested in either of these guys. We need a pure 4-3 DE like Tuck, Osi, JPP, etc. Not a tweener.

He'll still get picked inside round 2, and he'll be making more money than any of us will ever see.

If college players can be drafted while having reports of beating their girlfriends this guy will get drafted high (heh) just for a pot charge.

He'll still get picked inside round 2, and he'll be making more money than any of us will ever see.

If college players can be drafted while having reports of beating their girlfriends this guy will get drafted high (heh) just for a pot charge.

And at that trajectory, will be broke 5 years after exiting the NFL.

Dante Fowler will be fine in a 4-3.

He is 6'3 261.

Tuck is 6'5 268. weighed around 260 at draft time.

Osi is 6'3 255

Robert Quinn is 6'4 264

I would love if Fowler dropped to us.

Agreed. What I don't want, is a DE at 240 lbs soaking wet who will get pushed off the ball with his hand in the dirt....cough Ray...cough...

Dante Fowler will be fine in a 4-3.

He is 6'3 261.

Tuck is 6'5 268. weighed around 260 at draft time.

Osi is 6'3 255

Robert Quinn is 6'4 264

I would love if Fowler dropped to us.

I am not sure why he thinks he's tweener and never played with his hand in the dirt. He mainly played with his hand in the dirt in a leo type position. I think Ray can play a 4-3 end too, he had surprising power when I watched him. His burst at times is almost too good and he'll run him himself out of plays, but he's good

I am not sure why he thinks he's tweener and never played with his hand in the dirt. He mainly played with his hand in the dirt in a leo type position. I think Ray can play a 4-3 end too, he had surprising power when I watched him. His burst at times is almost too good and he'll run him himself out of plays, but he's good

Especially when he's at that weight right now, after hitting an NFL weight system for a year or two he can put on some more muscle.