SportsWrath

Will Hill Suspended 6 games

Bigblue25

Hey Hill, You're a POS....fuck you!

This... I'd give my left but to have the God-given ability he has and the opportunity to play pro ball and become a millionaire in a couple years. What a waste, and a fool. He won't be back guys... Fool me once....

This... I'd give my left but to have the God-given ability he has and the opportunity to play pro ball and become a millionaire in a couple years. What a waste, and a fool. He won't be back guys... Fool me once....

I really thought the Giants would keep him... ten games of Will Hill is better than 16 games of anybody else they'll be able to find between now and the season.

But can't argue with the Giants on this... his "secondhand smoke" story is pathetic. Lost a lot of respect for Will Hill when I heard that.

I really thought the Giants would keep him... ten games of Will Hill is better than 16 games of anybody else they'll be able to find between now and the season.

But can't argue with the Giants on this... his "secondhand smoke" story is pathetic. Lost a lot of respect for Will Hill when I heard that.

The kid has an NFL salary, and still can't man up and pay child support......cops pull him over, find weed in the car, making it the 3rd time he's broken the NFL rule on banned substances.

As much as I hoped the Giants would give him another chance, all the talent in the world doesn't change the fact that he's a deadbeat moron.

The kid has an NFL salary, and still can't man up and pay child support......cops pull him over, find weed in the car, making it the 3rd time he's broken the NFL rule on banned substances.

As much as I hoped the Giants would give him another chance, all the talent in the world doesn't change the fact that he's a deadbeat moron.

agreed. He'll be a broke ass in under three years.

These guys just don't understand it. The weed will be there once you're done with sports. Dude think he's above it all. Why else would he broke the rules three times. Either he's a dumbass or surrounded by dickheads.

I'm glad he's gone. There's always someone else that's hungry.

These guys just don't understand it. The weed will be there once you're done with sports. Dude think he's above it all. Why else would he broke the rules three times. Either he's a dumbass or surrounded by dickheads.

I'm glad he's gone. There's always someone else that's hungry.

I think it's a little bit of everything.....young kid with shit for brains, no parental guidance, and surrounded by hoodlum friends.

Wow...a lot of judgement here. Hey guy fuck you for risking permanent injury every game you play and smoking a quasi-illegal drug to cope, that almost all leagues barely care about (except of course the No Fun League). The NFL should call the NHL on how this should be handled.

He should have been kept because the D is much worse without his play. Hopefully by week one hes still around, doubtful, so he can be re-signed with no risk.

Wow...a lot of judgement here. Hey guy fuck you for risking permanent injury every game you play and smoking a quasi-illegal drug to cope, that almost all leagues barely care about (except of course the No Fun League). The NFL should call the NHL on how this should be handled. He should have been kept because the D is much worse without his play. Hopefully by week one hes still around, doubtful, so he can be re-signed with no risk.

What's the excuse for making $400k per year and not finding money for your kids?

I was hoping the Giants would keep him, but the only reason he got waived is because the dude has shit between his ears.

good ..........he's a bloody idiot and he clearly didn't care enough about being a New York Football Giant

I heard a great argument against Will Hill this morning regarding the rest of the team... basically, they already gave this guy two chances and told him he'd be out by the third strike. If they renege on that, what does it say to the rest of the team?

It's sort of like when you tell one child "they're gonna get it" and they never get punished... the other kid sees it and tries to get away with murder too.

I heard a great argument against Will Hill this morning regarding the rest of the team... basically, they already gave this guy two chances and told him he'd be out by the third strike. If they renege on that, what does it say to the rest of the team?

It's sort of like when you tell one child "they're gonna get it" and they never get punished... the other kid sees it and tries to get away with murder too.

If that's the case, then, it was a done deal.

Can't really blame them at all.....if Will Hill played by the same rules as the rest of the team, he'd be considered one of the rising stars of the NFL.....instead, he's probably smoking a blunt somewhere in Newark.