SportsWrath

So Cruz would draft a WR...Evans specifically

gmenroc

Wonder what that says about his opinion of Randel and Jernigan....

Yea when I read that I shook my head... he really should have kept his mouth shut... and if we really draft Evans in the 1st I'd be very upset. I won't be surprised if he's there i the 3rd.

He really didnt say anything wrong.

Cruz needs a legitimate number one to keep defenses best CBs away from him, he excels when he can get mismatched against a nickle corner or a LB.

I have zero faith in Randel and I still don't think Jernigan is anything special.

We need WR help. Maybe not in the form of a first round pick but I wouldn't be surprised to see a second round pick on a solid WR who could develop into a #1 WR.

I don't think he THOUGHT anything wrong...needing another WR to keep the double teams off himself...but vocalizing that only throws your fellow WRs under the bus.

It's like saying, "We need someone new, because these 2 shmucks aren't going to get it done". It just showed a lack of faith in his fellow teammates, that's all.

As for Evans, I wouldn't be totally upset with the pick...but there are others I'd prefer.

Agreed though, that Evans>Ebron

I don't think he THOUGHT anything wrong...needing another WR to keep the double teams off himself...but vocalizing that only throws your fellow WRs under the bus.

It's like saying, "We need someone new, because these 2 shmucks aren't going to get it done". It just showed a lack of faith in his fellow teammates, that's all.

As for Evans, I wouldn't be totally upset with the pick...but there are others I'd prefer.

Agreed though, that Evans>Ebron

Its not a lack of faith in the others, just a lack of competition. Manningham and Randle are probably competing for the same spot, not very different from a Sinorice Moss and Ramses Barden competition.

Evans isn't a bad pick with very good hands and size, although not very fast at least going by combine numbers which can be deceptive. I'd take him over Ebron.

We need a left tackle bad... Beatty maybe a short term solution (assuming he's ready for 2014 which he fucking should... a broken leg is a pussy injury compared to torn tissues) but he's mediocre at best.

He really didnt say anything wrong.

Cruz needs a legitimate number one to keep defenses best CBs away from him, he excels when he can get mismatched against a nickle corner or a LB.

I have zero faith in Randel and I still don't think Jernigan is anything special.

We need WR help. Maybe not in the form of a first round pick but I wouldn't be surprised to see a second round pick on a solid WR who could develop into a #1 WR.

When you and I say it it's ok.. when Cruz says it, it rubs his teammates the wrong way.

That's what I say, he got his money ........now show your worth. We need TE more!

he was begging them to resign nicks too. he knows where his bread is buttered and that's with a quality X-receiver being the focal point of the secondary. i think randle has the potential to be just that, i am a little worried that he's a knucklehead though

he was begging them to resign nicks too. he knows where his bread is buttered and that's with a quality X-receiver being the focal point of the secondary. i think randle has the potential to be just that, i am a little worried that he's a knucklehead though

if you look at the successful teams passing-wise it's because they have 2 receiving threats... whoever you double the other is going to kill you.

I wish the Giants can hire Amani Toomer to teach Randle & Manningham the art of footwork.

i agree, in fact i think teams need more than 2 now unless you have an anomaly like seattle. i'm really starting to lean towards evans or watkins if either are there at 12

Watkins yes.. I'm with you. I don't know why people think Evans is a top 10 or 12 draftee.. I don't see it. and how can we pass on one of the stud OLs who can stabilize the LT position for years to come.

I don't have zero faith in Randle, I think it's possible he can be the guy. New system with less option routes will benefit him, plus nobody on offense really did great last year. So I wouldn't just toss him based on that.

Only his 2nd season and he did put up 600yds and 6tds.

Watkins yes.. I'm with you. I don't know why people think Evans is a top 10 or 12 draftee.. I don't see it. and how can we pass on one of the stud OLs who can stabilize the LT position for years to come.

that's been my position for most of the last 6 months, and i think they go that direction or TE but i am just not a fan of our wr corps right now.

We need a left tackle bad... Beatty maybe a short term solution (assuming he's ready for 2014 which he fucking should... a broken leg is a pussy injury compared to torn tissues) but he's mediocre at best.

Consider this when it comes to Will Beatty. When he was first drafted, everyone on the board thought he should start over David Diehl. Beatty has only put in two seasons at best at left tackle and he had a bad season last year just like the rest of the offensive line. He is going to get at least another season to prove he can do the job. If Beatty doesn't step up we have depth behind him now in Charles Brown. I would be pleasantly surprised if the Giants went with an offensive tackle in the first round, which is why I believe they will not.

What's reassuring is, so long as 2 QBs go in the top 11...which i have to believe happens despite the QBs not blowing anyone away...we should have a shot at Evans, or Lewan. If Ebron goes in the top 11, we're in an even better position.

Watkins is top 5...so if he's there...Giants sprint to the podium...but Reese might as well leave his track shoes at home because that isn't happening.

Definites going in the top 11

Clowney

Watkins

Robinson

Matthews

Mack

Bortles

Manziel