SportsWrath

Syndey Rice

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I know he has been banged up a lot lately.and probably wont be able to get on the field until around November...but he is still pretty young (27 I believe)and was once a dominant WR.

If we lose Nicks, which I assume we will, we are going to need a WR..not saying Rice would fill in as starter as I dont think he will be ready for a full season, but as added depth for when he returns wouldnt be a bad idea. Im sure he isnt going to cost much.

just a thought

i think maclin is out of our price range

A lot will depend on the physicals and examinations he'll have to go through I'd think...which pretty much means the Eagles know the most and their offer will speak volumes.

If I'm interested in Maclin, I'm not going anywhere near him until I have an idea what the Eagles offered him, if anything.

I don't think think he's worth any price... what's the point of signing a guy who's gonna be on the sidelines.

He tore his ACL last year, but first of all, really, who hasn't these days? Second, he doesn't have an extensive injury history whatsoever, so no matter what, he's a better option than Sydney Rice, who is almost guaranteed to miss some games.

He tore his ACL last year, but first of all, really, who hasn't these days? Second, he doesn't have an extensive injury history whatsoever, so no matter what, he's a better option than Sydney Rice, who is almost guaranteed to miss some games.

Correct but Maclin hasn't done much....