SportsWrath

Dowell Loggains

Bigblue25

To interview for OC. Was Titans OC the past two years and QB coach under Chris Palmer(Giants former QB coach) Is considered one of the bright young coordinators in the NFL.

This is the type of guy I'd like to see......need some fresh ideas, and Eli is very good with play action.

RVacchianoNYDN 1m Interestingly, Munchak reportedly could've kept his job w/Titans if he fired Loggains

Yep, he's one of the guys Munchak stuck up for. Another rumor is Detroit might be interested in a package deal with Munchak and Loggains

can we get someone from canada??... the bears offense looks awesome.. Jay cutler just sucks ballz..

Too polite.

They'll just be like, "YES! We scored a touchdown! (Sorry). Two-point conversion is GOOD! (Sorry)."

Plus, all the play names would have to be maple syrup or polar bear named. Like, "Johnny Cakes Dark Amber 43 split-wide Coca-Cola on two (sorry)."

can we get someone from canada??... the bears offense looks awesome.. Jay cutler just sucks ballz..

I was actually going to mention this. Marc Trestman has done really well, and the new HC for Saskatchewan (Trestman's CFL team) Cory Chamblin just won the Grey Cup in his first season with the team. He'll be on the NFL radar for sure.

Interestingly, he was also a DB for the Jaguars under Coughlin. Could be a candidate if Fewell does leave.

Too polite.

They'll just be like, "YES! We scored a touchdown! (Sorry). Two-point conversion is GOOD! (Sorry)."

Plus, all the play names would have to be maple syrup or polar bear named. Like, "Johnny Cakes Dark Amber 43 split-wide Coca-Cola on two (sorry)."

LOL - and the whole "oot" and "aboot" stuff would drive the players crazy. Coach: 'You go oot to the left"....player: "where the hell is oot"?

And yeah...they are overly polite. Would get eaten alive in NYC

And every Canadian I've ever met is rude as fuck (aside from the members of this board!). Don't know where you guys have ran into them but they were a stone's throw away from me for over 8 years.