SportsWrath

Great day of football today.

JMFP

My son's team (JV-B / 5th grade) kicked ass 20-0. My son was in at linebacker and guard.

My house is across the street from the field, so we had a steady stream of friends and neighbors filling up on Bloody Marys in travel cups.

Weather was perfect....70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky.

DVR'd the game and kept track of the score on my mobile phone. Just rewound and watched the game.

It was special teams, and blocking....KC knows how to block and we don't have guys that can handle blocking on either side of the ball.

Again, great day, all things considered.

I spent all day getting my daughters ready for a skating session down at Aviators...its over in Floyd Bennett Field (Brooklyn)...totally forgot about the Giants game. Stayed home as the ex-Battle Ax dropped them off. I played four hours of Crusader Kings II bro...as King...Abyssinia (Ethiopia) rules all of East and North East Africa...the bottom of the Arabian Peninsula to Oman/Kuwait to the east...I have left Mecca and Medina alone for now...my allies to the north the Byzantines and the Holy Roman Empire have been keeping the barbarian hordes at bay ...while retaking the Holy Land and the Decapolis...(Antioch..Aleppo...etc.). I just took the Sinai Peninsula but am stopping there...let the Byzantines have Jerusalem...I am setting my eyes west to take out the remnants of Islam all the way down to Mali and Niger...once there I will hook up with my allies in Leon and Asturia (Spain) and squeeze Ansars of Islam between us. Then the fun truly begins...between repelling Viking invasions and Mongol hordes...this will be an epic game. :) Oh all traitors (family or not) as well as any rebelling noble or peasant revolt is put down brutally with the organizers beheaded...after all I am a Christian King. :)

I spent all day getting my daughters ready for a skating session down at Aviators...its over in Floyd Bennett Field (Brooklyn)...totally forgot about the Giants game. Stayed home as the ex-Battle Ax dropped them off. I played four hours of Crusader Kings II bro...as King...Abyssinia (Ethiopia) rules all of East and North East Africa...the bottom of the Arabian Peninsula to Oman/Kuwait to the east...I have left Mecca and Medina alone for now...my allies to the north the Byzantines and the Holy Roman Empire have been keeping the barbarian hordes at bay ...while retaking the Holy Land and the Decapolis...(Antioch..Aleppo...etc.). I just took the Sinai Peninsula but am stopping there...let the Byzantines have Jerusalem...I am setting my eyes west to take out the remnants of Islam all the way down to Mali and Niger...once there I will hook up with my allies in Leon and Asturia (Spain) and squeeze Ansars of Islam between us. Then the fun truly begins...between repelling Viking invasions and Mongol hordes...this will be an epic game. :) Oh all traitors (family or not) as well as any rebelling noble or peasant revolt is put down brutally with the organizers beheaded...after all I am a Christian King. :)

Sounds like I need to buy this game.

lol sounds like I need to play this game :big F-U:

My day (yesterday) started very early.. was up around 6 am as usual... had a 10k rugged race by Orchard Beach (only 10 minutes away)... completed it and suffered the usual cuts and bruises... with a really bad cut on my forehead. Came home at 11 am.. my wife made me breakfast. Walked around before the game to both kill time and to get my body moving to limit the soreness. Watched the first half of the game... disappointing but not surprising. My little brother (non-biological) stopped by my house to use my computer to finish watching some videos and pass the tests for his job... done!!! We kept checking the score but had to shut the TV off to keep him focused. Left the house with about 5 minutes remaining from the game... smoked. Came home with a major case of the munchies... fell asleep at 8 PM.. woke up at 2 AM and watch ESPN ... saw Coughlin's remarks... he looked like a beaten man. Went back to bed around 3 tossed and trurned fell asleep till 6 and here I am at work... sore... bruised.. disappointed but not mad at the Giants... looking forward to the draft.

My day (yesterday) started very early.. was up around 6 am as usual... had a 10k rugged race by Orchard Beach (only 10 minutes away)... completed it and suffered the usual cuts and bruises... with a really bad cut on my forehead. Came home at 11 am.. my wife made me breakfast. Walked around before the game to both kill time and to get my body moving to limit the soreness. Watched the first half of the game... disappointing but not surprising. My little brother (non-biological) stopped by my house to use my computer to finish watching some videos and pass the tests for his job... done!!! We kept checking the score but had to shut the TV off to keep him focused. Left the house with about 5 minutes remaining from the game... smoked. Came home with a major case of the munchies... fell asleep at 8 PM.. woke up at 2 AM and watch ESPN ... saw Coughlin's remarks... he looked like a beaten man. Went back to bed around 3 tossed and trurned fell asleep till 6 and here I am at work... sore... bruised.. disappointed but not mad at the Giants... looking forward to the draft.

Whattsa a matter... don't you like busting Ansar ass too? :D

:cheah: :LMAO:

Don't Cry Nas... you can conquer the world for the Prophet...one of my most exciting games was when I ruled the combined Kingdom of Abyssinia and Sicily...yep that Sicily...let all of the Africa starts in Sicily jokes start here... :D ... I was constantly fighting off Jihads from all of your brothers man...made for an exciting game...your boys gobbled up the Byzantines...early ...the only thing that saved me was the Shi'a schism and then the Mongol Hordes...it was like Christmas...those hordes tore ass up all the way down to Baghdad...too bad for Joe...they also ate Greater Poland... But you win some you lose some... :)

Don't Cry Nas... you can conquer the world for the Prophet...one of my most exciting games was when I ruled the combined Kingdom of Abyssinia and Sicily...yep that Sicily...let all of the Africa starts in Sicily jokes start here... :D ... I was constantly fighting off Jihads from all of your brothers man...made for an exciting game...your boys gobbled up the Byzantines...early ...the only thing that saved me was the Shi'a schism and then the Mongol Hordes...it was like Christmas...those hordes tore ass up all the way down to Baghdad...too bad for Joe...they also ate Greater Poland... But you win some you lose some... :)

Nah bruh... remember Tribal Wars? I made it to be the #1 ranked in the world... talk about hands-on algorithm lol... Used to wake up in the middle of the night to maneuver troops around... no more. My job is a handful and a baby is one the way... i'll be glad to have time to stay in shape.

Nah bruh... remember Tribal Wars? I made it to be the #1 ranked in the world... talk about hands-on algorithm lol... Used to wake up in the middle of the night to maneuver troops around... no more. My job is a handful and a baby is one the way... i'll be glad to have time to stay in shape.

cool man. This game is not like that play at your own pace. While you are feeding little Syeda or Syed you could be converting Paris to Islam. :D

cool man. This game is not like that play at your own pace. While you are feeding little Syeda or Syed you could be converting Paris to Islam. :D

lol. I think we may be going with "Sophia"... not finalized but I've come to realize picking a child's name ain't easy... at least for me.

lol. I think we may be going with "Sophia"... not finalized but I've come to realize picking a child's name ain't easy... at least for me.

Go with the Italian spelling Sofia... it would be more elegant. Hope she comes out all right and makes her parents proud. :) You would enjoy this game man... I am telling ya da truth...

Go with the Italian spelling Sofia... it would be more elegant. Hope she comes out all right and makes her parents proud. :) You would enjoy this game man... I am telling ya da truth...

Bro every morning on my way to work I see these little kids so damn adorable... their parents walking them to school or something... and I just have the biggest smile on my face... can't wait for my lil munchkin to show up.

Isn't "Sophia" a biblical name of some sort? Hebrew I think?

Actually its Greek...it means learned one...wise one...it literally translates into wisdom... a very good name. :) Quite sure she will live up to it.

You being an ethnic Turk I can understand the confusion...the Hagia Sophia Church in Constantinople...errr Istanbul literally means Holy Wisdom Church... :P