SportsWrath

Ahmad Bradshaw to the Colts...

gmenroc

Yeah, they've been dancing for the last week. New England jumped into the fray yesterday inquiring about giving him a physical. Probably a Belichik ploy to force Indianapolis' hand to overpay him. I don't put anything over on Belichik.

He'll do well......no more Killdrive to run him into the ground.

Agree. Everyone and their mother know AB has a leg problem but not that killDrive. It's a caoch job to limit a player for their own good.

I hope AB the best but I don't see him lasting long. Not with the shitty line Indy has.

Agree. Everyone and their mother know AB has a leg problem but not that killDrive. It's a caoch job to limit a player for their own good.

I hope AB the best but I don't see him lasting long. Not with the shitty line Indy has.

That shitty line probably led to the Colts bringing in one of the better blocking backs in the league in Bradshaw. So long as he splits carries, which from all signs, it looks like he will, I think he's got a few years left in the tank.

That shitty line probably led to the Colts bringing in one of the better blocking backs in the league in Bradshaw. So long as he splits carries, which from all signs, it looks like he will, I think he's got a few years left in the tank.

True. KillDrive isn't there.

True, if he was maybe Peyton has 2 rings instead of just the one.

That has nothing to do with their offensive coach. Indy has one of the crappiest defense in the league and its Peyton who keeps that team in the game.

Indy beat the Bears with their offense. I know Peyton threw a last minute INT vs the Saints but indy's defense lost that game.