SportsWrath

Chris Canty also cut

osi724dasack

And this team couldn't stop the run...

I think that's the difference between cutting and restructuring guys...had we been remotely successful on defense, guy's would be kept on at a lower salary...their performance this year actually makes the job of the front office easier.

yeah, DT seems to now be our most pressing issue.

I haven't really begun my draft research yet, but I could see the giants doing DT in the 1st then OT/OG in the 2nd. I feel like they really want Brewer to step into that RT spot this year. I really hope we lock up Beatty.

I'd also like to see Diehl here on a cheaper contract rather than just gone. Strictly as a backup I'd like to have him on the roster. He can backup 4 positions.

Sorry for the 4 posts in a row, I dislike myself for doing that.

yeah, DT seems to now be our most pressing issue.

I haven't really begun my draft research yet, but I could see the giants doing DT in the 1st then OT/OG in the 2nd. I feel like they really want Brewer to step into that RT spot this year. I really hope we lock up Beatty.

it depends on what Beatty is asking for, if Bushrod becomes available and him and Beatty would be around the same price range, I would take Bushrod

I'd like DT in the first given the depth at the position, that is unless Lane Johnson, OT is available. As for the DTs available, I keep seeing Richardson going top 15 and not making it to us. I like Richardson, but we're certainly not trading up in the first round to get him.

Shariff Floyd (Florida) and Jessie Williams (Alabama) are more in our pick range. I'm leaning more towards Floyd at this point.

Oday Aboushi out of Virginia is a OT that I'm keeping an eye on for round 2.

I'd like DT in the first given the depth at the position, that is unless Lane Johnson, OT is available. As for the DTs available, I keep seeing Richardson going top 15 and not making it to us. I like Richardson, but we're certainly not trading up in the first round to get him.

Shariff Floyd (Florida) and Jessie Williams (Alabama) are more in our pick range. I'm leaning more towards Floyd at this point.

Oday Aboushi out of Virginia is a OT that I'm keeping an eye on for round 2.

I would want Floyd, but Floyd has been Rising too and I think he goes 14 to Carolina. We might get "stuck" with Jonathan Hankins, which would be great. He's the top prospect I want. The OT I like is Menelik Watson from Florida St in round two, I had us taking Oboushi awhile back, but the more I have seen, the more I don't like and he looked awful at the Senior Bowl.

I would want Floyd, but Floyd has been Rising too and I think he goes 14 to Carolina. We might get "stuck" with Jonathan Hankins, which would be great. He's the top prospect I want. The OT I like is Menelik Watson from Florida St in round two, I had us taking Oboushi awhile back, but the more I have seen, the more I don't like and he looked awful at the Senior Bowl.

I've really only looked into numbers and rankings at this point. I've watched very little video thus far, which is really why I haven't put out a full on mock just yet...not to mention, the draft is still 80 days or so away and there's plenty of time. But I've targeted a handful of players at each pick and have a bit of a strategy to inflect some youth into some positions.

But I think the number of DTs and DEs in the draft this year will allow a really good one to drop to us at 19.

Where do you dig up video outside of youtube?

I've really only looked into numbers and rankings at this point. I've watched very little video thus far, which is really why I haven't put out a full on mock just yet...not to mention, the draft is still 80 days or so away and there's plenty of time. But I've targeted a handful of players at each pick and have a bit of a strategy to inflect some youth into some positions.

But I think the number of DTs and DEs in the draft this year will allow a really good one to drop to us at 19.

Where do you dig up video outside of youtube?

draftbreakdown.com has videos, they are youtube videos but all categorized.