SportsWrath

Giants 2nd Round Pick (44) -- Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami

gateb

Guest Carbo

Please! Will someone just put me out of my misery now! Sinorice Moss in the second. This might be worse than Idi in the first! For God's sake, Manning overthrows 6'6" Plaxico Burress. How the hell is he going to hit this dwarf??

Please! Will someone just put me out of my misery now! Sinorice Moss in the second. This might be worse than Idi in the first! For God's sake, Manning overthrows 6'6" Plaxico Burress. How the hell is he going to hit this dwarf??

It's going to be for special teams and those quick passes to the outside too. He's going to stretch the field and maybe will have a chip on his shoulder after falling and in the same division as his brother.

Guest Carbo
solid pick. gives our offense a whole new dimension. i love it here, especially since we have 56.
He had all of 9 TD's in his college career. Nine!

Guest Carbo
Carbo, 38 seconds ago you were complaing about EA not drafting a vertical receiving threat. Now he has just done that, so please shut the fuck up.
Oh, please. In a weak draft for WR's there are half a dozen who are better than "The Gimmick".

We traded our extra third round pick for someone who going to fall to us regarless?

EA is a fucking moron!

I can't believe we could have gotten Chad Jackson or Sanantonio Holmes for our first pick, but instead get another DE that isn't even that good :cwy: EA what is wrong with you