SportsWrath

You know what

BlueInCanada

Guest StrahansGap

Yeah, but this giants team has more holes in it than then 07 and 11. Even when Prince comes back, our secondary still blows.The O-line looks lost. Eli had no time tonight. I'm definitely worried about those two aspects.

I'm not worried about the drops on offense though. Cruz looks for paydirt every time the ball is near him.....can't blame him for looking for the six before he catches the ball.....at least not on game 1 anyway.

The ghost of Aaron Ross is coming back to haunt us.......

We forget because of the Super Bowl, but a lot of the problems we saw last night were the same things we saw last year.

Uninspired play.

No running game and shit run blocking.

Susceptible secondary.

Dropped passes (remember, we LED THE LEAGUE in drops in '07).

It's all fixable, but none of it is going to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yeah, I was really surprized by how horrible they played last night. My prediction was 27-10 G-men. This years G-men has some serious issues. I have a bunch of Iggs gear if you guys wanna fly incognito this year. It's gonna be a rough one for ya.

Thanks man...I just think the main thing was a reasonably good QB exploiting a 4th and 5th string CB...Webster notwithstanding. He has one of those games every now and then. I'm not worried yet.

Thanks man...I just think the main thing was a reasonably good QB exploiting a 4th and 5th string CB...Webster notwithstanding. He has one of those games every now and then. I'm not worried yet.

With all due respect bruthah. G-men couldn't stop anything last night. Focused on Witten, and Murray too much. Slept on the kid Ogletree or whatever his name is. :LMAO:

If you watched the two "America's Game" on he Giants...one thing...in both seasons becomes apparent....they seem to be adversity junkies....they dig being shit on and counted out..they play harder....when they aren't discounted, when they are given respect...they appear to get that vibe that they can win just by tossing their jocks on the field.

The line will come together....the secondary will straighten out....and they will be over 500 by December...and if they are healthy....they will go on another run...if they aren't.... then they will either collapse outright

These guys are pretty predictable.

C. Wagon.

If you watched the two "America's Game" on he Giants...one thing...in both seasons becomes apparent....they seem to be adversity junkies....they dig being shit on and counted out..they play harder....when they aren't discounted, when they are given respect...they appear to get that vibe that they can win just by tossing their jocks on the field.

The line will come together....the secondary will straighten out....and they will be over 500 by December...and if they are healthy....they will go on another run...if they aren't.... then they will either collapse outright

C. Wagon.

Analysis of the game from a dude over at the EMB:

"Pretty typical. Giants fell flat when it didn't matter most, and Romo did well when it matters least."

-Z

C. Wagon.

Yeah, there definitely seemed to be a bit of overconfidence on the Giants part. I think Dallas really wanted this one bad after the Giants ruined their season in 2011, especially the embarrassment week 14 in their building.

Analysis of the game from a dude over at the EMB:

"Pretty typical. Giants fell flat when it didn't matter most, and Romo did well when it matters least."

-Z

It definitely fits the Giants MO...I have been watching them play since 69 and this fits them to a T. I'm not worried and if by some chance this is a lost year, then so be it. Because eventually it will be an up year.

STILL ALL FUCKING IN.

0-2 in 2007

0-1 in 2011

The result, Superbowl.

Fuck the Cowboys, fuck the Eagles and fuck the 'Skins.

Still winning the Superbowl this year and I don't give a fuck what happens along the way.

AND YES I''m drinking.

How about just posting when you are sober? What is that about 3 days/nights per year LOL

It definitely fits the Giants MO...I have been watching them play since 69 and this fits them to a T. I'm not worried and if by some chance this is a lost year, then so be it. Because eventually it will be an up year.

yeah, it's definitely not time to worry . The injuries at corner are really frustrating but this group has shown they can beat any team in the league when they have everything together. It's a tough schedule this year but one of the few "must wins" is next week against Tampa. I expect a win and for them to look good doing it.

yeah, it's definitely not time to worry . The injuries at corner are really frustrating but this group has shown they can beat any team in the league when they have everything together. It's a tough schedule this year but one of the few "must wins" is next week against Tampa. I expect a win and for them to look good doing it.

You got that right man...I expect a pissed off group against a second tier team. Though the Giants being Giants will make it closer than it should be, it should be a win.

The OL play was beyond horrible though.