SportsWrath

Who's the best wide receiver in NFC East?

Nas

calvin johnson's the only wr i wouldn't argue and i'd love to see him put up his numbers at nicks' size

Just imagine Nicks with Megatrons size/speed.

Best WR in NFL history most likely, I actually think it's safe to say.

Ya know just the fact that we talk about guys like JPP, Eli, Nicks, Webbu being TE best at there positions is a true testament to how great out team really is.

BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

I'll never forget that goofy status you put up saying "when I take a video of hakeem nicks catching a td pass you'll be hearing BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOLD in the background"

Then he promptly drops a touchdown.

calvin johnson's the only wr i wouldn't argue and i'd love to see him put up his numbers at nicks' size

that's the with Detroit's offense, it's pretty much Stafford, throwing it up for grabs for Johnson, I honestly think Andre Johnson is better then Calvin Johnson

that's the with Detroit's offense, it's pretty much Stafford, throwing it up for grabs for Johnson, I honestly think Andre Johnson is better then Calvin Johnson

AJ is the best WR in the league. Texans have been a pass happy offense, but Johnson is just insane. I'd take Andre Johnson over any wr in the league.

AJ is the best WR in the league. Texans have been a pass happy offense, but Johnson is just insane. I'd take Andre Johnson over any wr in

the league.

Fair statement, I rank Hakeem ad the NFLs 4th best WR behind Megatron, Andre and Fitz

However if you're starting a franchise you would have to pick Hakeem ahead of Fitz and Andre due to age.

Fair statement, I rank Hakeem ad the NFLs 4th best WR behind Megatron, Andre and Fitz

However if you're starting a franchise you would have to pick Hakeem ahead of Fitz and Andre due to age.

I'll give you that if you're having a madden type fantasy draft Iyou could take Nicks over AJ due to age.

AJ is the best WR in the league. Texans have been a pass happy offense, but Johnson is just insane. I'd take Andre Johnson over any wr in the league.

Kubiak is actually a run first guy, they have Foster. Cj and Aj are one and two, and not to take nothing away from CJ but Stafford had what, 50 attempts per game, Best has been injured and LeShoure has been busted.

I'll give you that if you're having a madden type fantasy draft Iyou could take Nicks over AJ due to age.

Yes, but speaking of the letters "AJ"

AJ Green is a guy who may enter this discussion very soon. He's at a disadvantage though playing in Cincy but he can overtake Jennings as the 5th man.

Yes, but speaking of the letters "AJ"

AJ Green is a guy who may enter this discussion very soon. He's at a disadvantage though playing in Cincy but he can overtake Jennings as the 5th man.

True and they added Sanu in the draft, they could be good. I think they challenge Baltimore and will be in the WC race.

True and they added Sanu in the draft, they could be good. I think they challenge Baltimore and will be in the WC race.

Yea they had a ridiculous draft!! Atleast by my board. Geore Iloka in round 5 with our pick! that could be one hellava steal!

When ranking WR. I like to look at the QB, running game and the 2nd WR on their team.

Fitz got shitty QB throwing it to him. With crappy second WR and shitty running game. He still post top rank stats. He's rank number one for me.

Megatron is the focus of the entire lions offense with an ok running game to keep the defense honest. Nothing of a second WR to take away double and still post awesome numbers cuz stafford can throw a decent ball. comes second on my list

AJ comes third here. Texans got Foster to keep defense focus away but when it comes to 3rd and long. You know where the ball is going and most of the time it gets there. Matt Shuab is one of the under rated QB in the league with a great arm. Texans just recently count on their defense to win games. But when Shuab was out, they were done.

Nicks would come last here. I believe Eli is better than all the three QB listed above. Giants running game is avg. but when you have a guy like Cruz to draw attentions away. It makes nicks job a little easier. So nicks come last here. But near these top guys. We are blessed to be giants fans.

I'll never forget that goofy status you put up saying "when I take a video of hakeem nicks catching a td pass you'll be hearing BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOLD in the background"

Then he promptly drops a touchdown.

lol two td's

and the game i went to the year before was the one where he went over the middle, the ball bounced off his chest and the titans intercepted it. i had been just talking him up like crazy to my friend who was there with me too.

giants are 0-4 lifetime when i go to games and my fav player plays like doo-doo, i'd stay home but the food's great