SportsWrath

You are Jerry Reese

Sephiroth

I don't see any way they get out of this draft without drafting a RB in the first 3 rounds. And really, round 3 might be a little late. We have all seen how both Bradshaw and Jacobs compliment each other and neither is as good without the other. We've seen that Bradshaw has serious foot problems that aren't going away... ever. How much either player has left is really anyone's guess, but it's probably less than 3 seasons. You have the fundamentally sound but un-exciting Ware behind those two, and a RB that hasn't shown he can pick up blitzes or maintain possession of the football in Scott. We've fooled around at the position and got a couple of good guys in Jacobs and Bradshaw in mid to late rounds. But lest we forget, the best Giants running back ever was a early 2nd round pick in Tiki. Not every guy we pick in the late rounds at RB is going to pan out. So for me, in this critical offseason, with the concerns of Bradshaw's feet and Jacobs about to turn 30, the time is NOW to get a blue chip RB in the draft.

I might be stretching here....but this Giants team is starting to resemble the 1970s Steelers - a clutch QB, a rock-solid coach, and a nasty defense.

Yeah, you're stretching. NFW this defense resembles the Steel Curtain. Granted, it came through big time in the playoffs, but this defense needs work. There are a lot of big ifs on that side of the ball, even if Thomas re-signs, the young linebackers improve, and we sign a player like Ross.

Osi is probably gone, Tuck is amazing when he's healthy but too frequently isn't, and we don't know anything about Austin except that his pecs tear.

Even with the shitty line play, the offense got us there--we have wide receivers, potential in Scott--we just need linemen and a TE. Even on the line Beatty wasn't a problem, Boothe did fine, and Mitch Petrus did well when called upon. Our problems were a chronically injured Baas, Mackenzie, and Diehl when he played guard.

Offensive line or defense first round. McKenzie is a FA. I suppose you could keep Diehl at LT and slide Beatty to RT but it wouldn't be a bad idea to add some depth and upside. Snee will be a year older as well. I think Jims case for a runningback early is sound. If the Giants could land a true gamebreaker it would really add a lot to the offense.

I'm with Jim. Go with a running back early in the draft. Get us a stud like Forte or Gore.

1st round I'd like to see a tight end though.

BPA.. that's how we roll... Imagine the Giants draft a DE in the first :D

George Iloka is on my radar.

6-4 221 FS/SS/Olb prospect, started 40 straight games at Saftey for Boise State.

Flourished at the senior bowl, showed ability to cover WRs and big TEs with ease. 6-4 221 and has fluid hips and good speed. Projected to run in the 4.4-4.5 range. Really good athletic specimen.

Id take him in round 2 If he's there but I doubt it. He could be good, don't know yet. But Rolle is pricy and it wouldn't hurt to find a cheaper replacement soon , an KP is a f/a in 2013. If I'm Reese I resign KP next year, ask Rolle to take a paycut and get Iloka groomed.

He reminds me of a rich mans Chad Jones.