SportsWrath

2007 Tyree and the Helmet grab, 2011 Manningham toe tapper

BlueInCanada

What the the hell is it with these Giants WRs coming up in the big?

Super Mario had an impact in this game obviously the biggest being that 38 yard toe tapping catch. I think this is a WR crew Reese needs to hold together for another few years.

Christ what a game.

What the the hell is it with these Giants WRs coming up in the big?

Super Mario had an impact in this game obviously the biggest being that 38 yard toe tapping catch. I think this is a WR crew Reese needs to hold together for another few years.

Christ what a game.

Without a doubt......Reese HAS to keep these 3 receivers together.....they are fucking lethal.

Well, if they structure the deals appropriately, each could get a higher base salary in alternating years so as to get paid, AND stay together.

No way. We'll have two guys wanting, and probably deserving, top 5 WR money. I think Mannngham is allowed to "test the market" and signs an over-priced deal somewhere else (San Diego?) while both Nicks & Cruz's agents are already picking out boats.

Don't know though...they both just watched Boss go to Oakland, for money, and Steve Smith to Philadelphia, for money, and neither (1) set the world on fire or (2) got into the playoffs or (3) won the superbowl. That has to count for something.

I hope that they realize that the best thing for the three of them would be to stay together.

Don't know though...they both just watched Boss go to Oakland, for money, and Steve Smith to Philadelphia, for money, and neither (1) set the world on fire or (2) got into the playoffs or (3) won the superbowl. That has to count for something.

I hope that they realize that the best thing for the three of them would be to stay together.

They won't have an Eli Manning throwing to them somewhere else that's for sure.

I could see Detroit making a move for a complimentary WR...having Stafford throw to them would not be the same, but wouldn't be awful for them stat-wise either.

That move would be all kinds of scary.

That move would be all kinds of scary.

I know. Detroit needs to strengthen their secondary, get a RB...and they can definitely start making some noise. They've positioned themselves well thus far...just sucks for them that they're in the same division with the Packers and the Bears.

love cruz but it rubs me the wrong way that he's making noise after ONE good season. the dude would've done anything just to have a job this time last year. meanwhile nicks plays like a tier 1 wr for 2 years and doesn't say a word. they gotta do what they can to keep nicks here for a long time. he'll still be productive even after he loses a step

love cruz but it rubs me the wrong way that he's making noise after ONE good season. the dude would've done anything just to have a job this time last year. meanwhile nicks plays like a tier 1 wr for 2 years and doesn't say a word. they gotta do what they can to keep nicks here for a long time. he'll still be productive even after he loses a step

I think it's more of him answering questions posed to him. I think his head is in the right place.

I think it's more of him answering questions posed to him. I think his head is in the right place.

Yeah, he said he lets his agents worry about that and he concerns himself with playing the game. The reporters, once again, trying to stir shit up that isn't there. Of course the guy wants to be paid like a top receiver, everybody would want more money. And he is deserving of a bigger deal. For what he's done and how important he is, you have to pay him, he deserves it, and he shouldn't go into next year making around $500K.