SportsWrath

Baltimore Raven @ New England Patriot AFCCG

Balloonknot

Steven Tyler singing the National Anthem, and a C-5 cargo plane flyover? That's the best they could do? They're doomed.

Note: The C-5 is a bad ass plane/gunship, but still, a cargo plane for the flyover? inaplane7iu_rt.gif

Steven Tyler singing the National Anthem, and a C-5 cargo plane flyover? That's the best they could do? They're doomed.

Note: The C-5 is a bad ass plane/gunship, but still, a cargo plane for the flyover? inaplane7iu_rt.gif

My dad was on the C-5, but I get your point. Westover in Springfield, Mass has C-5's thats probably why they picked it. Seems like they want everything Mass/Boston.

I want the Ravens. Tough to beat a team twice in the same season, for one, and secondly, I am totally with you on wanting revenge for the 2000 season.

I hate the Ravens.. their D is fucking ferocious.

My dad was on the C-5, but I get your point. Westover in Springfield, Mass has C-5's thats probably why they picked it. Seems like they want everything Mass/Boston.

Yeah, I meant no disrespect to the C-5, but you look up and see this huge (and it is John Holmes-type huge) thing lumbering overhead. Their offense is moving like that C-5. As I said, doomed.

Well Belichick had to have enough room for all the cameras. go slow fly over cameras zoomed in on the ravens bench LOL.

Well Belichick had to have enough room for all the cameras. go slow fly over cameras zoomed in on the ravens bench LOL.

Get real Dude. There's No way he did that

He already has the visitors sideline equipped with hidden Microphones and camera's

Yeah the C-5 plane was pretty lame. They should of hire a few Asians and have them dress up as Charles on the field to make it more Namm. It'll be like a metaphor for the players that it's " Rambo time mothersuckas!!"

Yeah, I meant no disrespect to the C-5, but you look up and see this huge (and it is John Holmes-type huge) thing lumbering overhead. Their offense is moving like that C-5. As I said, doomed.

Yeah, I know usually it a f16, something thats fast and loud. The c-5 is loud when your on the ground.

how the Evans play was not reviewed upstairs is a travesty. I feel bad for Ravens fans. Two feet down, ball in his possession across the plain of the end zone. Based on previous plays that were similar, that's a touchdown.