SportsWrath

Baltimore Raven @ New England Patriot AFCCG

Balloonknot

it was no catch. just like jennings wasn't a catch.

I'm fully aware that is the general consensus, but that's not the rule. Just like how if the running back extends his arm over the goalline and the ball gets knocked loose, it's a touchdown, not a fumble.

Made the completion, two feet down, even moved with the ball, THEN it was knocked out. Touchdown.

It helped us when Shockey got jacked up and the ball popped 30 feet in the air. And at the least it should have been officially reviewed.

So a pro bowl kicker who is 16/16 in the fourth quarter, misses a rather short kick to tie the game.

Anyone else think someone is a closet Brady fan?

Bad Call to go for it on 4th and 6 earlier in the 4th quarter they should of kicked a FG then. When I saw them call a time out I thought for sure they would run back out on the field and kick it.

Bad Call to go for it on 4th and 6 earlier in the 4th quarter they should of kicked a FG then. When I saw them call a time out I thought for sure they would run back out on the field and kick it.

ya, that was definitely not the right move there. But Cundiff sucks from long distance, apparently, so I can kind of see why they tried it....still, you have a chance to tie it, you take it.

I'm fully aware that is the general consensus, but that's not the rule. Just like how if the running back extends his arm over the goalline and the ball gets knocked loose, it's a touchdown, not a fumble.

Made the completion, two feet down, even moved with the ball, THEN it was knocked out. Touchdown.

It helped us when Shockey got jacked up and the ball popped 30 feet in the air. And at the least it should have been officially reviewed.

I agree....that was a TD....