SportsWrath

Please tell me if anyone else is sick of this.

Firstnten

Their D outplayed our D. I'm not saying the O shouldn't be blamed at all.. but at least our O has come thru most of the time.. our D has stunk up the joint far more.

I'm not happy with the D at all, specifically Fewell's flaccid schemes, but we we're discussing one game here. That one's on the O, especially after we planned so well against them in the first match-up.

I'm not happy with the D at all, specifically Fewell's flaccid schemes, but we we're discussing one game here. That one's on the O, especially after we planned so well against them in the first match-up.

Yes I will agree that one game can be blamed more on the O than the D.. but that 9 minute drive drained the life out of me.. and quite frankly most Giants fans.

There's just no identity- no consistency. We're a pass blocking team that tries to establish the run.

we're a team who excels at rushing the QB but plays a lot of 2 deep zone. We're all over the map.

That, gentlemen, is on the Head Coach, and the GM by extension.

I would love if we abandon the rush (basically) for the season and let Eli fling the ball all over the field.

I would also love if we just play man and damn the torpedos.

I would love one game where we just bring it to the other team, instead of read and react or stand and watch or whatever the fuck we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiQ18jDWqo

The Giants gave up 577 yards to the saints. From what I have read this is the second worst defensive performance in Giants history. Now Fewell comes out in the media and is running his mouth!?!?

I am so sick of these guys talking about how things are going to change after getting embarrassed publicly. After Mara came out and said things would change and nothing has. What else can anyone in the organization say to make the fans optimistic? It's a total fucking joke. And I can't fucking take it anymore. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat the packer then come out and say you motivated them, you got them fired up. This pregame horse shit is just that not to mention this gives the pack BB material. And I'm sick of it.

I'm sure Jacobs will smooth all this over next time he's interviewed.

There's just no identity- no consistency. We're a pass blocking team that tries to establish the run.

we're a team who excels at rushing the QB but plays a lot of 2 deep zone. We're all over the map.

That, gentlemen, is on the Head Coach, and the GM by extension.

I would love if we abandon the rush (basically) for the season and let Eli fling the ball all over the field.

I would also love if we just play man and damn the torpedos.

I would love one game where we just bring it to the other team, instead of read and react or stand and watch or whatever the fuck we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiQ18jDWqo

MY MAN!!! :punk:

I'm sure Jacobs will smooth all this over next time he's interviewed.

-I have been under utilized

- disrespected by the organization

-fans need to cheer

-I am going to run for 200 yards against the INSERT TEAM HERE

-we are all motivated

-you have not seen the real Jacobs....right on that one...its been about 4-5 years now

-I will give my all..but hint hint I will probably play elsewhere next year

:jerkoff:

Did I leave any out Boo?

Here is another great LT vid....at 2:56 its hilarious...LT makes a stop and slings a fellow Giant to the ground he is so crazed and up.... :laugh: . I forget at what point in the video...it was 1981 his first year...they were playing the Lions in Detroit when LT was in coverage on the TE...MY GOD ....to see what an LB could do in space....LT steps in front at the Giants 5 yard line and races back for a TD. I was 17....and I think I came in my pants looking at that. Had to excuse myself from the dinner table... :blush: It was then that I knew we had someone special in LT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Uu5I1ZsAPco