SportsWrath

Manning rescues win from dopey coordinators.

JMFP

I have no fucking clue what Gilbride was thinking on that last Giants drive. It's shit like that that is going to lose games against better teams.

How hard is it to run the ball up the middle three times and punt. Unfuckingbelievable.

And really, ENOUGH with DJ Nowhere.

Does it take an act of Congress to get Da'Rel Scott an opportunity.

I'm giving credit completely to Eli Manning for stealing a win despite shitty coaching on offense and defense today.

As far as Fewell is concerned....enough with the 4-2-5 bullshit already. Our run defense looks pathetic.

You think maybe Scott has some sort of learning disability?

I mean maybe he is just having a really hard time trying to grasp the game of football at the pro level and the coaches are afraid he is going to fuck up on an assignment or something?

You think by now the coaches would of taken a look at the kid with the pathetic run game this season but something is obviously holding him (or the coaches) back.

Does anyone have any weekly practice reports or something about Scott? Has he been fumbling every time he touches the ball? Has he been doing well?

Scott must not be up to blocking yet, I can't think of any other reason not to give him a go.

Exactly. What is there to lose? And on passing downs, why couldn't we just put Bradshaw back in....

Where do you guys have the time to find these gay pictures?:rolleyes:Anyways, DJ nowhere should play over brandon " i dont wanna play in ny cuz im not getting the ball and when i do i dont do jack fucking shit" jacobs. idk if anyone here was at the game, but i was and bj ball sucker got booed everytime he got the ball after his first or second carry cuz he sucks balls.

Where do you guys have the time to find these gay pictures?:rolleyes:Anyways, DJ nowhere should play over brandon " i dont wanna play in ny cuz im not getting the ball and when i do i dont do jack fucking shit" jacobs. idk if anyone here was at the game, but i was and bj ball sucker got booed everytime he got the ball after his first or second carry cuz he sucks balls.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tom+brady+funny

then click image.

In Gilbride's defense, Storm said he'd do the same thing.

I have no fucking clue what Gilbride was thinking on that last Giants drive. It's shit like that that is going to lose games against better teams.

How hard is it to run the ball up the middle three times and punt. Unfuckingbelievable.

And really, ENOUGH with DJ Nowhere.

Does it take an act of Congress to get Da'Rel Scott an opportunity.

I'm giving credit completely to Eli Manning for stealing a win despite shitty coaching on offense and defense today.

As far as Fewell is concerned....enough with the 4-2-5 bullshit already. Our run defense looks pathetic.

ya, with 50 yards rushing and no one making any plays in the running game, the first choice I have with 4 minutes on the clock is running the ball on 1st and 15 :rolleyes:

He didn't do it because it makes no sense to run the ball when you can't and you're in your own territory. You need to get a first down, first and foremost. You can't run 4 minutes off the clock. You can run maybe a 1:30 off the clock with three runs and their timeout used. But then you're stuck with 4th and probably at least 10 still. Might as well try for the first down to end the game on 1st and 15 with Eli something like what, 36-49?

And if I'm not mistaken, didn't they try to run the ball on the illegal formation play? 1st and 10 they probably would have ran the ball first play. But you get backed up like that and all you need is a first down, and you've proven all game that you can't run, you might as well try to get the first down through the air and THEN you can try to run the rest of the clock out.

And if I'm not mistaken, didn't they try to run the ball on the illegal formation play? 1st and 10 they probably would have ran the ball first play. But you get backed up like that and all you need is a first down, and you've proven all game that you can't run, you might as well try to get the first down through the air and THEN you can try to run the rest of the clock out.

Ha, you mean the play where Eli told the wide out to take a step back...he does...then goes back to his original position.

:blink:

Ha, you mean the play where Eli told the wide out to take a step back...he does...then goes back to his original position.

:blink:

haha, yah, was that a run or what? I can't recall? I would assume they wouldn't have been passing on 1st and 10. 1st and 15 is way different though.

Also, you have to remember...Gilbride gives Eli complete control at the LOS....so let's not kill Gilbride just yet...maybe some of those draw plays are because Eli audibled into em.

I don't have to remember anything, bitches.

eli-manning.jpg

How about instead of a bunch of fucking rocket science, call a straightfoward running play, 3x, and then punt the ball?

Why the fuck does everything need to be so damn complicated?

How about instead of a bunch of fucking rocket science, call a straightfoward running play, 3x, and then punt the ball?

Why the fuck does everything need to be so damn complicated?

Because that gives them 2 and a half minutes and a clock stoppage to tie the game. With a field goal.

The idea is to keep the ball until the end of the game. By getting a first down. Not to run 3 times and punt with plenty of time to tie or possibly win the game. Passing gave us the best chance of doing that. Especially when your team can't run the football.

Don't get me wrong, there's times to run the ball to run out the clock. But 4 minutes left is too much time. Especially when you're in your own end and have proven that you can't run the ball all game.

Ok lets break it down a bit more. Regardless of how many yards necessary for the first down, run the fucking ball. Start the clock and make Miami burn the last timeout. If you run the ball three times and Miami only stops the clock once, that still takes the game clock down to the 2 minute warning which we didn't do by throwing the ball 3 times and giving the ball back to Miami exactly 22 seconds later. 1:30 vs 22 seconds. That is the difference between throwing three times in a row going for a first down and not making it versus running the ball three times and not making it, minimum. We could have punted right after the 2 minute warning and put the defense in a better position.

When there is 4 minutes on the clock and they have one timeout left, that is the time to run the ball.

The idea is to keep the ball until the end of the game. By getting a first down. Not to run 3 times and punt with plenty of time to tie or possibly win the game. Passing gave us the best chance of doing that. Especially when your team can't run the football.

Don't get me wrong, there's times to run the ball to run out the clock. But 4 minutes left is too much time. Especially when you're in your own end and have proven that you can't run the ball all game.