SportsWrath

Now that the Giants have won.

BlueInCanada

How many threads will Jack start tonight?

How many times does he mention Cruz in that thread?

How many times does he mention the Giants going to the SB?

What's the over under he acts like a 5 year old when someone mentions something he doesnt like?

Glad the Giants got the win, heaing 4-2 into the bye hopefully get Jacobs/Snee and Tuck back after the rest.

P.S. I hope Jack responds to this thread that would be great. Wonder what the over/under will be that he claims something that I have never once said. Something like how I wanted the Giants to lose or how I hope Eli does bad.

What's the over under he acts like a 5 year old when someone mentions something he doesnt like?

Glad the Giants got the win, heaing 4-2 into the bye hopefully get Jacobs/Snee and Tuck back after the rest.

P.S. I hope Jack responds to this thread that would be great. Wonder what the over/under will be that he claims something that I have never once said. Something like how I wanted the Giants to lose or how I hope Eli does bad.

You sound like a 3 yr old <_<

I dont have to say anything about your hatred of Eli.......look at the picture on your posts.....you hate the 3rd best NFL QB

I honestly think you are a Bills fan

I would prefer if he starts a separate post to address each question you raise.

Don't worry you don't sound like a 2 yr old........I'd say 3

FUKK YEAH ........ ANOTHER 3 YR OLD POSTER!!!!!!!!! A CLOSET BILLS FAN

LOL :freaked:

What's wrong Jack cant think of anything original?

Oh wait thinking isnt exactly your thing.

Oh this is what you should say. "Blue IN Canada you dont know anything about football LOLZZ"

Wait better yet start another thread about it.

Besides I'm more of a Giants fan then you hope to be you silly poster.

What's wrong Jack cant think of anything original?

Oh wait thinking isnt exactly your thing.

Oh this is what you should say. "Blue IN Canada you dont know anything about football LOLZZ"

Wait better yet start another thread about it.

Besides I'm more of a Giants fan then you hope to be you silly poster.

Fuck Yeah!!!!!! Another Toddler Tantrum

(I can do this all day long, give up)

6 threads

12 Victor Cruz name drops

2 times going to the SB

Over/Under 33, but this will depend on how many times he posts

And he will claim you said something you never said in ever post he replies to you in so.......probably 12....one for each Victor Cruz mention

"Eli did a good job spreading the ball around today." -BIC

"Victor Cruz DID NOT drop that ball today. You'd rather have Ike Hilliard back, wouldn't you?"

calm down guys ....this isn't Giants.com !

( im just glad that we beat a team with a winning record ! )

Thank God.....that place is sucking ass.

I've hadn't been on in a long time...I've been on there a bit recently, and can confirm that it fucking blows.

Thank God.....that place is sucking ass.

I've hadn't been on in a long time...I've been on there a bit recently, and can confirm that it fucking blows.

Those clOwns wouldn't let me join without a legit email(something like AOL). So I join this one and glad I did. People here are more clever with post and humor.

Those clOwns wouldn't let me join without a legit email(something like AOL). So I join this one and glad I did. People here are more clever with post and humor.

You didn't register with a legit email? Nice having you around, but I'll have to take care of that. Must be JR's fuck up. Gotta fire him.

I read somewhere that they haven't added any new members in over a year.

You're not missing anything....a handful of cool posters in a sea of twats.

I read somewhere that they haven't added any new members in over a year.

You're not missing anything....a handful of cool posters in a sea of twats.

i got locked out of there in July ..........they wont let anyone re register ....... too many pricks over there ........and about 10 decent posters

( anyway ....we have Jack here ....so why go anywhere else for analysis and football genius ? )

i got locked out of there in July ..........they wont let anyone re register ....... too many pricks over there ........and about 10 decent posters

( anyway ....we have Jack here ....so why go anywhere else for analysis and football genius ? )

They probably figure you're a football hooligan. They don't need your kind over there, being such a respectable board and all.