SportsWrath

Now that the Giants have won.

BlueInCanada

werent you one of the guys who told me Fitzgerald got the Ball away in 1.5 seconds and could not be sacked?

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

I said no such thing.

And we had 3 sacks and 4 QB hurries. That's not that great. Luckily, the times we did get there were successful. But we were by no means in Fitzpatrick face all day.

I didnt say we were but he looked very frustrated when they put the camera on him....a lot of guys on here were blathering the "you cant get to Fitzgerald" nonsense on this board

If we can get that same look onAarron Rogers and Tom Bradys face when the injured return and we turn up the heat

i'll be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel happy <_<

I'm on other message boards....the GMB and the Eagles.....I'm not in any danger of being banned

go figure :jerkoff:

As far as I know you haven't committed any bannable offenses... if someone doesn't like what you post he or she has the right not to respond.. let alone click on that link.

As far as I know you haven't committed any bannable offenses... if someone doesn't like what you post he or she has the right not to respond.. let alone click on that link.

That's because this board has REALLY LAX rules that aren't enforced because we all know each other and we're all, to some extent, friends (as much as one can be on the internet).

99% of message boards, Jack would have been banned. Continuing to post threads in which the topic of discussion is already being discussed in other threads, despite warnings and being asked nicely not to, is grounds for suspension alone on almost every other message board.

Most message boards aren't as 'close-knit' as this one. So we have to deal with him.

As far as I know you are the only person on here who takes Jack seriously.

It's not about taking him seriously or not.. I'm not commenting on the merit of his posts.. I merely stated he has not committed anything that's of bannable nature... am I wrong?

It's not about taking him seriously or not.. I'm not commenting on the merit of his posts.. I merely stated he has not committed anything that's of bannable nature... am I wrong?

Outside of the countless number of topics being created a day and that fact that all he does is insult people and being as people have been kicked off this forums for less.

Yeah I'd say your wrong.

No, you're not wrong.

However, let's be honest here, Jack knows exactly what he's doing, he's not an idiot. You, me, everyone who posts here, we all know what he is doing, this is not some fantastic new internet trick. It's old and tiring and sooooooo 2005, but it's not bannable. When the same members are complaining over and over again about multiple threads, poor content, and flat out telling him his threads suck, you would think he would stop, but he's been doing it for years. Actually, some of his threads were deleted prior to his amazing Eagles' game prediction, and he got a bit of a pass following that. People were actually talking with him, not to him for a few days.

What amazes me is, how it is he can still post on the Eagles board. It's a true internet miracle. You say anything negative over there and you get the boot permanently. They don't fuck around at all over there.

No, you're not wrong.

However, let's be honest here, Jack knows exactly what he's doing, he's not an idiot. You, me, everyone who posts here, we all know what he is doing, this is not some fantastic new internet trick. It's old and tiring and sooooooo 2005, but it's not bannable. When the same members are complaining over and over again about multiple threads, poor content, and flat out telling him his threads suck, you would think he would stop, but he's been doing it for years. Actually, some of his threads were deleted prior to his amazing Eagles' game prediction, and he got a bit of a pass following that. People were actually talking with him, not to him for a few days.

What amazes me is, how it is he can still post on the Eagles board. It's a true internet miracle. You say anything negative over there and you get the boot permanently. They don't fuck around at all over there.

There isn't a rule that says threads must be of a certain quality.. let's face it.. on the P&R section some members post complete garbage... and we let that slide too... I can understand some of Jacks threads maybe complete nonsense but as stated those are not bannable.. and at the end of the day we each have the ability not to respond to those threads.

There isn't a rule that says threads must be of a certain quality.. let's face it.. on the P&R section some members post complete garbage... and we let that slide too... I can understand some of Jacks threads maybe complete nonsense but as stated those are not bannable.. and at the end of the day we each have the ability not to respond to those threads.

Apparently Jack doesnt have the capability to stop making those threads.

Sorry Prince as long as he keeps making thread after thread doing nothing but trying to troll this message board, we will keep exposing him for what he is.

Ahhhhh. I'm not sure if I need to pick sides here. But jack keeps this board active and lively. Yes sometimes I find some of his threads a little crazy and I just ignore it like a ugly stripper. Besides this isn't the fine gentlemen's club. The board needs a little drama here and there.

Let it be. Anyways anyone can me to the eagles forum jacks in? Wanna see how nutty he is else where LOL

Ahhhhh. I'm not sure if I need to pick sides here. But jack keeps this board active and lively. Yes sometimes I find some of his threads a little crazy and I just ignore it like a ugly stripper. Besides this isn't the fine gentlemen's club. The board needs a little drama here and there.

Let it be. Anyways anyone can me to the eagles forum jacks in? Wanna see how nutty he is else where LOL

Jack should be commended for being on the Eagles' board.. I wish I had the time to join just to see what kind of hell he puts them thru... shit according to some here he puts this board thru hell.. imagine the Eagles :LMAO:

I know 1st hand. I went over there years ago, to try and talk football. It didnt take long for my hate to take over, and the minute I mentioned having no SBs and living in a scummy old city......I got das boot!!!! :smartass:

Exactly, without Jakk there would 3 threads. Sure maybe most Jakk threads are redundant but at least it's not tumble weeds in the Giants section.

Exactly, without Jakk there would 3 threads. Sure maybe most Jakk threads are redundant but at least it's not tumble weeds in the Giants section.

Would you rather sit home in silence or go out and find a retard to talk to?

wow, that's a sophie's choice if i ever heard one.

I think a Sophie's Choice has to involve the one you don't choose getting destroyed....so if you choose silence then it's the retard (Jack) getting destroyed, I'm good with it....