SportsWrath

Now that the Giants have won.

BlueInCanada

They probably figure you're a football hooligan. They don't need your kind over there, being such a respectable board and all.

you know me Rik .......always respectful to others .....( i did spend about 5 years over there wasting my life arguing with Lockhart though )

you know me Rik .......always respectful to others .....( i did spend about 5 years over there wasting my life arguing with Lockhart though )

LOL

Remember my battles with Kerryistheman?...............Hillarious......it does not get better than that knucklehead

He was in love with Robert Gallery hated Eli and one day proclaimed he was going to be a Raiders fan.......and his beloved Kerry went there too

I'm Bill Parcells but my computer crashed and I cannot find my password........that board is the height of boring, since they booted Jack Stroud 2 yrs ago <_<

Well, I know where I'm going....

:smartass:

Thank God.....that place is sucking ass.

I've hadn't been on in a long time...I've been on there a bit recently, and can confirm that it fucking blows.

I wouldn't know.. I'm permanently banned from there lol

The guy in Canada is obviously a nut case.............possibly related to Jim Schwarz

He goes nuts when I do not agree with him, praises Eli with the insult picture right underneath

He is the NEW Enigma

Eli has passed into dependable at this point

I like our team direction

The guy in Canada is obviously a nut case.............possibly related to Jim Schwarz

He goes nuts when I do not agree with him, praises Eli with the insult picture right underneath

He is the NEW Enigma

Eli has passed into dependable at this point

I like our team direction

Pot......meet kettle. :rolleyes:

How many threads will Jack start tonight?

How many times does he mention Cruz in that thread?

How many times does he mention the Giants going to the SB?

What's the over under he acts like a 5 year old when someone mentions something he doesnt like?

Glad the Giants got the win, heaing 4-2 into the bye hopefully get Jacobs/Snee and Tuck back after the rest.

P.S. I hope Jack responds to this thread that would be great. Wonder what the over/under will be that he claims something that I have never once said. Something like how I wanted the Giants to lose or how I hope Eli does bad.

You're "metajacking".

Neither is a troll. Jack for the threads he creates has every right to do so... sure some of them come off like "man yells at cloud" but that's our Jack.

Jack:

Abraham%20Simpson_800.jpg

BIC:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I agree with the troll comments, neither are a troll. But youre laughing at BIC?? Sure, he shouldnt pay attention to Jack, but I dont want to be included in that group when you say OUR Jack. No thanks bro.

I agree with the troll comments, neither are a troll. But youre laughing at BIC?? Sure, he shouldnt pay attention to Jack, but I dont want to be included in that group when you say OUR Jack. No thanks bro.

no I wasn't laughing at BIC.. in good nature.. I meant to say BIC is harassing the old man like that kid :)

As far as OUR Jack, it goes with saying Our Blue.. our Chuck.. our Joe.. our Prince.. Our BIC.. etc again.. in good nature.

no I wasn't laughing at BIC.. in good nature.. I meant to say BIC is harassing the old man like that kid :)

As far as OUR Jack, it goes with saying Our Blue.. our Chuck.. our Joe.. our Prince.. Our BIC.. etc again.. in good nature.

I always think of it as our Joe, our Prince, our chuck etc.......and that crazy wierdo that posts 15,000 posts of the same stuff all day. :D

Actually, on most message boards, Jack would have his threads constantly deleted and the Mods would have a really difficult time justifying his existence on the board. He posts things others have already posted, he constantly gets in flame wars (and others with him, not just Jack), and he makes new thread after new thread with no regard as to whether or not it's been discussed. Not to mention, his views are outlandish, normally incorrect, and not supported by any semblance of rational thought. He's the very definition of a troll, lol, and on most message boards WOULD be booted..

But he's OUR troll (to play along with the "our" thing").

Actually, on most message boards, Jack would have his threads constantly deleted and the Mods would have a really difficult time justifying his existence on the board. He posts things others have already posted, he constantly gets in flame wars (and others with him, not just Jack), and he makes new thread after new thread with no regard as to whether or not it's been discussed. Not to mention, his views are outlandish, normally incorrect, and not supported by any semblance of rational thought. He's the very definition of a troll, lol, and on most message boards WOULD be booted..

He is our Jack, there are many like him but he is ours.

SO here's what you do- Start a message board

I'll join it......ignore it and you, and you can ban me

Would that make you happy????? :smartass:

SO here's what you do- Start a message board

I'll join it......ignore it and you, and you can ban me

Would that make you happy????? :smartass:

werent you one of the guys who told me Fitzgerald got the Ball away in 1.5 seconds and could not be sacked?

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: