SportsWrath

Who's fault was the Ugly Play? Gilbride, Cruz, or Eli?

JackStroud

watch the replay.........Eli cannot be given a total pass here........he threw into a very dangerous situation, and was way off target

He thre into coverage, but not way off target. Cruz slipping made the throw not land in his arms.

Cruz slipped, which, isnt really his fault, but it was him slipping that screwed up the timing of the play. And it was Elis fault for throwing into triple coverage. 50/50......

All 3 safeties have played horrible...

Kenny Phillips had a bad game against Seattle but in no way has he played horrible this year. He didn't even play "horrible" against the Seahawks.

I can't count how many touchdown saving tackles that Kenny Phillips has had on one hand this season.

He thre into coverage, but not way off target. Cruz slipping made the throw not land in his arms.

Cruz slipped, which, isnt really his fault, but it was him slipping that screwed up the timing of the play. And it was Elis fault for throwing into triple coverage. 50/50......

call me crazy but if its 1st and 9 with 1 min to go do you really want to throw a short pass in the middle of the field

given your history of backbreaking INTs

this guy is beginning to remind me of Lurch :furious:

eli didnt look at nicks once that entire drive. i missed a few plays throughtout the game but i counted 5-6 targets and that's just too low. as good as he's been he is capable of much bigger numbers and we are wasting him

eli didnt look at nicks once that entire drive. i missed a few plays throughtout the game but i counted 5-6 targets and that's just too low. as good as he's been he is capable of much bigger numbers and we are wasting him

Just wait... Nicks on the slant is the Giants secret weapon. I think they're holding that one back.

I thought the same thing but I couldn't check how well covered he was during the game.

fucked up false start on the 4 yard line

then bad play call by Kev

poor throw into coverage

no fault on Victor ( he was instinctively trying to catch it ....and nearly did remarkably )

JUST RUN THE FUCKER IN

( we should have been 28-7 down at the half .....we were lucky to have this shot ....and the luck ran out )

Here is the obvious problem.....the pink fucking leggings......make book....95% of the time the Gman stray form the base uniform and wear red ...or pink leggings or Jerseys....they get beat.

Red or Pink Wrist bans....skull caps....shoes....you are looking at a nail biter...but they still have a shot. ....Jerseys or leggings....you got no shot.

As soon as I saw they were going Flash Dance with the pink stockings on Sunday...I looked at MJ and said "We're Fucked".....which resulted in two things....me not enjoying the game like I should ...cause I knew they would lose...and MJ flushing about $250 bucks worth of weed down the toilet because he thought I meant the cops were about to kick the door in.

Enough with the "Special" unis'....dress like the Giants and win.

C. Wagon.