SportsWrath

Tuck may sit until the bye week

BIGBLUE01

Yeah I'd rather have him fit and ready for that horror stretch we have coming up in the second half.

Exactly. Not only is the finishing stretch most important, but its the toughest part of our schedule. We need everyone possible back and healthy by New England.

Not at all.. no sense of coming back to play with less than 100%. And we have the luxury of having good DEs.. Osi JPP and Toll.

Yeah, Tuck is certainly the best of them and the Captian of that line, but we have more than enough adequate fill ins in Tollefson and JPP. Its not really even hurting.

I think a much, much better option is to keep him active, but on the bench.

Then, they could have him available for a handful of plays.

A neck injury can be a really nagging one.. it's better to just let hit heal completely.... we're going to need all of our weapons after the bye... we're known for 2nd half collapses as you know.

Joe has an excellent idea......if it werent the neck. Im by no means a doctor, but the neck is some serious shit. I think the SEA, BUF and MIA games are all winnable games w/o Tuck. I think he should heal as much as possible.

Yeah I'd rather have him fit and ready for that horror stretch we have coming up in the second half.

Absolutely. Lets not risk our Defensive Captain's season on the line no matter who we are playing.

I'm cool with him playing whenever he feels good to go and when the doctors say the same, and not before. If that's this week, then awesome.

And the Bills are very capable of handing us our ass.

True, and were capable of beating them.

actually.. i think the opposite, if our next few games are easy wins,, i would like Tuck to be out there and provide us with a better chance of getting that W.... i rather have him skip the harder games instead...

but of cause i rather have him heal up 100% cuz he's our top Defensive player..

actually.. i think the opposite, if our next few games are easy wins,, i would like Tuck to be out there and provide us with a better chance of getting that W.... i rather have him skip the harder games instead...

but of cause i rather have him heal up 100% cuz he's our top Defensive player..

All games are physical.. and I want to win hard games.. nonetheless it comes down to him healing. There's a feeling (from what I read in the Daily News this morning) is that even with rest the injury may not cooperate.. but also he has a groin injury. Either way you slice it he needs to sit his ass down although I doubt he will. He's been giving lighter pads and cushion around his neck.. again I'm not a fan of him playing injured... I think our team should be able to win the next 2 games... for all I care we have the bye the Miami.. that's 4 more weeks he can rest.

True, and were capable of beating them.

The Giants will maul Buffalo

I'm seeing a Giants blowout........cant see the exact score but the Giants D will steamroll them

They cannot handle Giants heat

and the same goes for the other side of the ball..........Eli will have a career day