SportsWrath

I would rather have Chris Simms be our starting QB...

Plax 4 Prez

Chris Simms is quick on his feet, accurate, will take a sack before throwing of his back foot, and if you really think about it, he is a vocal leader and a guy that will continue to elevate... Simms doesn't have our targets!! I know there's no chance of a trade or anything to that extent, but just in my opinion I prefer Simms....

Comments?

Chris Simms is quick on his feet, accurate, will take a sack before throwing of his back foot, and if you really think about it, he is a vocal leader and a guy that will continue to elevate... Simms doesn't have our targets!! I know there's no chance of a trade or anything to that extent, but just in my opinion I prefer Simms....

Comments?

Come on, here comes the Fab four.

You've converted to the dark side Plax

tell me I'm wrong though... me and my Jets buddy are having a debate, and he likes both the Giants and Jets aswell... I seriously like how this guy gets on his team and shows he has a pair of balls... I'm not on the dark side... I love Eli, but he hasn't really persuad me... I would love to have Simms

Simms is the next Chad Pennington in the making. The only thing going for him really is he has good accuracy and a good long ball from time to time. He's extermely overrated already and he's not going to be anything special.

I'd like to have him on my team but when we have Eli? No.

Comments?

:doh:

For starter, Chris asked the Giants org not to draft him. Second Chris grew up a Cowboys fan.

Plax, I apologize.

But being jazzed at getting LA with a fantastic contract, and coming here to see a 6-page circle-jerk based on a troll thread by an eagles fan, EA still getting bashed anyway, and now this, I'm a leetle beet frustrated.

And Simms has HOW? :huh:

He makes smart decisions, Chris Simms has showed me he can move around and release the ball with a little more confidence, and will take a sack instead of throwing a hail mary (what I call a low punt) into double/triple coverage... I'm not saying that Manning is bad, but I just think Simms will end up a better decision maker and leader unless Manning matures. Eli has to become a smarter QB.

He makes smart decisions, Chris Simms has showed me he can move around and release the ball with a little more confidence, and will take a sack instead of throwing a hail mary (what I call a low punt) into double/triple coverage... I'm not saying that Manning is bad, but I just think Simms will end up a better decision maker and leader unless Manning matures. Eli has to become a smarter QB.

When has Chris Simms ever done that? :confused:

Guest nosebleed

Comments?

There are some here who agree with you. Ernie missed his chance to get Simms. Chris has a terrific arm and his accuracy is above average. Furthermore, Chris stands in the pocket and is willing to take a hit, not pussyfoot like a certain Goober.

Chris would have looked great in blue.

Are we talking about Chris or Phil? :confused:

Simms is the next Chad Pennington in the making. The only thing going for him really is he has good accuracy and a good long ball from time to time. He's extermely overrated already and he's not going to be anything special.

I'd like to have him on my team but when we have Eli? No.

Simms and Pennington are nothing alike, aside from playing the same position.

It's a shame Chad got hurt. He was a special talent at QB.

Guest nosebleed
You've converted to the dark side Plax

You have committed the ultimate sin, going against the "franchise" quarterback. Fact is, the Giants could have had Simms in the third round instead of giving boatloads of draft picks and bundles of money for a quarterback who can't throw a spiral.

There are some here who agree with you. Ernie missed his chance to get Simms. Chris has a terrific arm and his accuracy is above average. Furthermore, Chris stands in the pocket and is willing to take a hit, not pussyfoot like a certain Goober.

Chris would have looked great in blue.

I can't believe it! Hell must have just frozen over. I agree with you. :TU::clap:

So you missed Eli's running throws this year, he may not be Mike Vick, but he's mobil enough to ecade a blitzing LB to get rid of the ball. Simms is a fine QB, but if anyone really beleives when all is said and done that Simms will have a more succesfull career than Eli.......pass that shit over here.

Guest nosebleed
I can't believe it! Hell must have just frozen over. I agree with you. :TU::clap:

Come, let me show you the light.

Guest nosebleed
Yes, let's get a guy who only started last season because the #1 QB on his team got hurt.

Let's see....Manning, who won the job in camp, or Simms, who lost it to Griese?

Simms will soon lead his team to a playoff victory, Manning, another playoff embarrassment, which happens to run in the family.